the taking

Cassies P.O.V

I was walking home after an awesome party my long black lockes flowing in the wind my emerald green eyes glowing in the moon light I was wearing a skin tight shimering gold dress with beutiful gold hoops and a necalace that said SWAG on it damn I looked hot. I was pulled away from my thoughts by a loud bang followed by a scream. I walk towards the source of noise and come to an ally. It was dark and I could barely make out that there were six figures "STOP PLEASE I DONT HAVE YOUR MONEY!" a girl screamed without thinking I stormed over to them and screamed "LEAVE HER ALONE!" bad choice. "kill her" a mans voice said in a dark tone I then realised he had a thick british accent again my thoughts were interupted by a gun shot BAM I looked over and saw the girl dead lying in a puddle of blood "grab the girl a curly haired guy said his voice was also british but his accent was more husky. two people grabbed me and held my arms back "my my my what do we have here what's a pretty girl like you doing wandering in the allys at night?" a brown haired blue eyed guy asked "FUCK OFF!" I screamed "oooh fiesty one arent we" a guy with beutiful blue eyes and blond hair said he had a thick irish accent. "I think its far past your bed time young lady" curly said before putting a rag over my mouth. I slowly inhaled and felt dizzy the last thing I remember was being shoved into a van then everything was black.