Go.

Cassie's P.O.V

I sit on the floor and stare at the white wall thinking about what just happened. Does he love me?? Omg no! Ew he can't love me! I push the thought from my mind and get up to walk around. It's then that I realize I really have to pee. I think about it and decide I don't want to talk to any of them so I will just hold it until later. I notice a small door hidden in the corner if the room, it's white and it looks just like the wall so no wonder I didn't see it until now that it was partially open. I walk over to it slowly and open the door with my big toe to see what's behind the door. Just my luck! It was a bathroom with a simple shower no bath a sink and toilet. I hesitate at first, unsure of the washroom. My bladder then tells me to just go so I close the door behind me and do my business. I realize that I have had my time and so I grab some toilet paper to help for now, I will ask one of the boys later. Walking out of the bathroom staring at the room I realize another door, this one looks like the first. It blends into the wall almost camouflaged. But this door is small and square. I grab the edge and try to pull it open, it wiggles but doesn't come off the wall. I keep pulling and realize there's a window behind there. I can finally leave this place! With this new information I have come across I use all my power to pull the door off. The door comes flying off hitting me in the face and sending me tumbling to the ground. I groan as I try to get up, pain shooting down my back. I hear foot steps coming towards the door, oh shit! I place the board like door thing - whatever it is - back where it was just as Liam walks in. "Oh, hi Liam!" I greet him while fiddling with my fingers. I didn't put that board back on quite right, I hope he doesn't notice.

Liam's P.O.V

I walk in the room and Cassie stands there smiling at me and fiddling with her fingers. "Oh, hi Liam!" She greets me, something's up. "Hey..." I say looking around the room to see if anything has changed. "So..erm...Liam." She asked hesitantly. "Yea?" I ask still looking around the room for any changes. I feel horrible about her being here. Louis says he can make her love him. It's this nasty game he plays, he wants her heartbroken. "I have a bit of an issue...." She starts, biting her bottom lip and looking away from me. "...I'm a teenage girl right...and teenage girls..well all girls...they all have a time where they.....uh...ya know....-" "Oh! Jeez! Uh yea I know.. I'll uh.. Ill edit ya something for that!" I say rushing out of the room. Oh jeez! That was weird!

I go to the drug store to but her what she needs, I hope their here, I honestly have no idea where to go for this kind of stuff. I find some in an isle but don't know what to get her, I grab a few different ones so she can choose which ones she wants to use. I go up to the till to pay and the clerk chuckles at the items in my hands. "What's so funny mate?" I ask him. "Nothin! Just don't see many guys buyin this crap!" He says in his ridiculous American accent. I'm not saying Americans have stupid accents! But this one sure as he'll does! "Yea whatever mate!" I say shaking my head at him. He rings up the items and shoves then into a plastic bag for me. I hop into my car and start in my way. Back home.

Louis' P.O.V

"Ey mate!" I yell across the room to Liam who walks through the door with a back from the drug store. He doesn't answer. "Whatcha got there?" I ask eyeing the bag in his hand. "Nothing." "Well c'mon mate lemme see!" I take the bag from him and open it up to see what's inside. "Really?" I give him a seriously dude!?? look. "Cassie needed it!" He said trying to get the bag back. "I'll take them to her! Thank you Liam!" I smirk and walk to her room. I knock on the door, once, twice. "Come in!" She yells to me. I enter the room with the bag and the look on her face is priceless! "Hey babe!" I say smirking at her and giving her the bag. "Thanks." She mumbles. "No problem sweetie!" I say walking out of the room and locking the door.

Cassie's P.O.V

I go into the secret bathroom - that's what I decided to call it - and fix my problem. I then lay on the floor and stare at the ceiling, thinking about everything. What could that dream mean?? Is my mom okay? Who was the voice yelling for help? My thoughts are interrupted by a slight knock and Liam stepped into the room closing the door behind him and sitting on the bed. He sits there for awhile just staring at his hands then looks at me without raising his head. "Sorry." He spoke, his words barely a whisper. "For?" I ask him. The door I found that his a window fell off the ledge, I guess I didn't do a very good job of placing it. Liam's head shit up to the window then he looked down at me still laying on the floor. "You found it....?" He said in a sort of questioning tone. Of course it wasn't a question, he just made it sound that way. "I'm sorry! Please don't tell Louis!" I plead to him. "Go." He said with no expression or recognized emotion. "W..what..?" I ask with shock. "Just go." He said getting up and walking out of the room. I stare at the window and think about it. He's letting me go? Why?