What!!!

-Cody's pov-

I froze as he asked me if he could live with me. Then he walked up to me and whispered in my ear making me shiver with lust just wanting to take him right their making him mine for no one else to take. Then he said "tell me this afternoon or at the party tonight." And i asked "what party?" and then he said "well yours you dummy"and then he laughed and walked away  with his white scarf on swaying his hips. And i stared at him hungrily wanting him so bad and my little mini me stood up paying attention to his surroundings. And then Jaylaan looked back at me and winked.

-Jaylaan's Pov-

I winked at him and then he almost fainted but I didn't want him to notice that i saw his boner but then my best friend Mecca pulled me into the school with an excited look on her face. She's one of the people that know about my sexuality and asked me "so you like cody?" and then i almost choked because she had found out and i was embarrassed because ms.hoover was right there then i said "How did you find out?" she said "i saw you two" and then we both laughed and went to class. 

-Cody's pov-

Then my mini me finally went down and someone was behind me and it was my ex boyfriend malik and he asked "are you gonna ask him out or nah?" and then i said "yea but he asked to move in with me." And then malik said "everything will be ok bro but i saw your little mini you standing at attention" and then he laughed but i said "that's not what you said 4 weeks ago and if i remember it you said, Ugh harder shove your big ass dick in me." And i went to class.