The locker room

-Cody's pov-

It was 7th period and i was going to gym but what i didn't realize was that i had gym with jaylaan and i went to go and talk with Fathead when he walked in and i didn't notice that he went straight into the locker room and he thought i didn't notice but he was bleeding on his arm. So i ran straight in and saw him about to cut himself when i stopped him and then he dropped the knife and he started crying. So i asked what's wrong and then he ran right to me and hugged onto me.

-Jaylaan's pov-

I didn't know what to do so i just went up and hugged him and then everyone else saw us and got changed and patted us on the back some telling Jaylaan that it was going to be ok. And then when everyone left i picked him up and put him on my lap not caring about my mini me. And then i said "It's ok we can get through this together." and i said "o-o-ok i-i-i-i'll try m-my best to stay calm." why did he affect like this? And then i gathered the courage to kiss him and then i gave him a peck on the lips.

-Cody's pov-

"He kissed me!" but i wanted more so i attacked his lips again but he was surprised and kissed back and i was licking and nibbling for entrance and he thought about it and started smiling and he wouldn't open so i turned him around and i grinded against him and he moaned loudly which turned me on more. And then he opened his mouth so i slid my tongue in and licked every part of his mouth. And then he said "i need more" he said as he grinded against me and pushed me down on the bench and started to kiss down my neck. And i moaned and he bit on my earlobe and then i flipped him and i went down to his mini me and took his pants off and saw his hard-on and i put my tongue on the tip.