That was amazing

-Cody's pov-

As i put my mouth on the tip of his dick he started to shuddered and i started kissing up to his neck and bit on his neck and he screamed with pleasure. Then i went in for a passionate kiss exploring every part of his mouth as he started moving in my hand and i let go and he whimpered and i said "not yet babe" all husky like and he flipped me over and was on top of me in a matter of seconds. And he said "ok."

-Jaylaan's Pov-

"ok" i said and started nibbling on his neck and cody let out a husky moan. And then i went down south and started licking his "mini me" as it throbbed in anticipation waiting for my mouth. So i opened my mouth and went in for the kill and i went all the way till i touched the base and he moaned out loudly and i was bobbing up and down and he said "i-i-i'm close" but i stopped and he knew why i stopped. And then he got up on top of me and put two fingers in my mouth and he said "suck" and when i did he took them out and whispered in my ear and said "you ready" and i said "Yea go on and do it" and he put one finger in and i start clawing at his back as the finger stretched my ass and then he put the other one in he hit a bundle of nerves and i moaned and I started to ride his fingers and they felt so good and they were so long and i screamed really loud and as I looked up I saw fathead looking at me and Cody like he wanted  to join in. And then he said "you ready for big poppa?" and i said "yes" and then he went right after that and he groaned at the warmth and tightness. And i said "go harder" and he continued on his assault and then i came and I told him to go faster and harder and I was just screaming at how good it felt. He was like "Ugh i'm so close you feel so good" and then he put his head in the crook of my neck and released and it felt good then he stoked me and i came again for the 3rd time and he cleaned us up and we walked out of the locker room with everyone staring at us. And then i realized that they heard us in their making love so i just kissed his cheek and went to my stretch spot and all i felt were eyes on me and i thought to myself "oh, i can't wait for this party."