True or False? An MB Love Story

~Authors Note :

Hey guys,

*This story is NOT like most other 'MB Love Stories' you'd usually find here on Wattpad.*

1. There are TWO authors :) Kiara and Kimberley . If you looovvvee this story as much as we hope, you can follow our personal Wattpad accounts (Kiara : @kiki3233 , Kimberley : @kimlaughoutloud )

2. Our story is gonna be BEAST! (If you don't believe us, read the Summary and the Background Info below )

WAIT!! On last thing!! We just wanted to thank you for checking out our very own 'MB love story' called 'True or False?' :)

OKAY, YOU CAN SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE SUMMARY AND THE BACKGROUND INFO NOW!!

. . . Okay so I lied. There's one more thing. . . Mindless Behavior is AMAZINGGGGG! . . . (Vote/Comment if you agree ^.^)

By the way character pics over there ----->

Summary :

After Audrey and Ariel sneak into Mindless Behavior's last concert in their tour, they come face to face with the MB boys, in a place where they'd least expect it. School. The rumors and insults are the least of their problems once they realize that the boys aren't actually as pure and perfect as everyone makes it seem. Dating and rumors soon to turn to heartbreaks and fights in "True or False?", a Mindless Behavior love story.

Background :

Audrey (nickname, Dre) and Ariel both at the age of 17, have been best friends for as long as they both can remember. They fell in love with this boy band called 'Mindless Behavior'. They followed them on Instagram, Twitter, and any other form of social media that they were on. They had tons of posters hanging anywhere and everywhere. They were truly the #1 fans. The only girls who could ever become as fanatic about Mb as Dre and Ariel were Jas'Mariee and Khaliah, Dre and Ariel's absolute worst nightmare. Now all four girls were very popular in Team Mindless, but not one of them had ever been to an MB concert. Their dreams were to meet MB, but how could that happen if they'd never even seen MB in person? It so happens that Mindless Behavior's last concert of the tour was in Los Angeles, California, a place where all four girls lived. Before they knew it, it was a fight to the finish. They last two tickets available for the concert. But who would get it? Dre and Ariel, or Jas'Mariee and Khaliah? To make a long story short, bad out weighed the good, just this once, and Jas'Mariee and Khaliah got the last two tickets. What were Dre and Ariel going to do now? It was now or never...