Shit happens.

So, I know you guys have been patiently waiting for the next chapter. And I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, but here ya go, babies.

~~~~~~

'Arica's pov.

I woke up in my freshly lemon scented new apartment. It feels absolutely great to have my own place, but I get so lonely at night. I hate that feeling -_- I got up, went to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and hopped in the shower. When I got out, I put on my outfit- and headed out the door. I got in my car, and plugged my phone up to my radio. I played my favorite song 'Tap Out' by Rich Gang. 🎶 as I drove to the store.

I walked in and grabbed a basket, I walked over to the fruit section and got a few fruits and crap. I looked over and spotted some Doughnuts, Ah, yes. I pushed my basket towards that direction, and as soon as I saw this bitch and his bitch I wanted to turn around immediately. But I didn't I just mind my own business. The doughnuts was on the bottom shelf so I turned around and bent over in front of Chresanto. I did that on purpose. I raised up and put my doughnuts in the basket. And pushed my basket to the to the pizza section. Yeah, buddy.

' Aye, that monster truck sit tall as fuck, so big can't even tow it, don't like snakes keep my grass cu-'. My phone rung.

" Hello?" I answered.

" Hey, where you at?" my mom asked, just nosy as hell.

" The grocery store." I said.

" Oh. Well your dad and I want you to stop by here, when you leave." she started to say. " Ok, sweetie?" she asked,

" Alright, mom." I said, hanging up. I turned around and well would you look at this. Chresanto stood there, looking at me.

" Um, Arica... Do you mind if we talk?" he asked.

" Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about." I said, folding my arms over my chest.

" I didn't mean to hurt your feelings like that... It's just..." he said, but I cut him off.

" Its just, you don't give a fuck about how I feel anymore..." I said.

" Yes I do. Look Arica... I do still love you...and I always will. I'm just with someone else." he said.

" Fuck her, see... That's what you don't understand I've been sitting on my ass waiting for you. And this whole time you was with the next bitch getting her pregnant with a child. " I said, highly upset at the moment.

" Your jealous, because we have a child?" he asked.

" No, it's more than that. I'm jealous, because that was suppose to be ME. WE were supposed to have a baby... Or do you not remember that?" I said.

" Look, shit happens. And I'm sorry." he said, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

" Yeah, your right!" I said, grinning.

" What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

" You are a sorry muthafucka." I said, starting to walk away with my basket.

" Dammit, don't you just understand that I wanna be with you!!" he said,

" Oh, you do Chres?" His girlfriend came out of nowhere and said that. He just looked at me and her back and forth.

" Well do you?" I asked him, turning completely around towards him.

" Yeah, Chres... Do you?" she asked once again.

~~~~~~

'Layla's pov.

" I'm going to ask you again, why the fuck was that bitch in my house?!" I asked, screaming at the top of my lungs. I was furious, I had went to my mom's house for about 2 days and my sister called me and said that a girl named 'Madison' was at my house for at least 3 hours. She also said she seen her car parked outside. So I came back today... And I asked Jacob but he ignored me. Just like he's ignoring me now. Which is really pissing me off even more than before.

" Get. out. my. face." he said, getting upset. I got even closer.

" What the fuck you gonna do." I said, pissed. " Hit me, that's all your ass do. That shit don't even phase me no more." I screamed.

" Layla, if you don't get THE FUCK out my face..." he said putting his phone down.

" NO. AND IF I FIND OUT THAT BITCH WAS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE AROUND MY DAMN CHILD, IMMA CUT YOUR ASS." I said, I wasn't playing. I was serious and mad as hell.

" YOU 'BOUT TO MAKE ME PUNCH YOUR ASS IN THE FACE, IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." He screamed.

" Oh, so your going to punch me in my face now, that's so shocking." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. " IT AIN'T LIKE YOUR BITCH ASS HAVEN'T DID IT BEFORE." I screamed back at him. Before I knew it he pushed me down, hard. Before I could get up he kicked me in my stomach, I could feel the pain beginning to form in my stomach. I got up and punched him in the throat, then I slapped him.

" YOU FUCKING CUNT. I HATE YOU." I screamed, I felt something hard hit the side of my head, and before I knew it I blacked out.

~~~~~~

Whew. 😱😱😱

Y'all know I love drama! I cannot write a chapter without some drama. 😂

Alright, y'all... On chapter two 'need to move on' - y'all showed me so much love. 😍😍 I was so happy, that's why I was in a rush to update, because y'all wanted more. So here it is. &' I love y'all so much from the bottom of my heart. ❤😘😍

~~~~

3+ votes for the next chapter.

&&' please comment. 😚😝😊