baby mamma drama.

'baby mamma drama/Chapter four.'

' Jasmarie's pov.

I was upstairs watching tv in the bed. I turned the tv up louder as I heard Craig and his baby mamma arguing. That girl is so loud, and ghetto. And she has no respect at all. Especially not for me. I mean, I'm basically the one that take care of them bad ass kids. So, if anything-she should respect me. I started listening to their conversation.

" If I slap your ass, you gonna feel stupid." Craig's baby mamma said.

" Girl, shut your ass up, and get the fuck out my house." I said, coming down the stairs, into the living room where they were standing.

" Oooooooo.... Bitch. You better be lucky I just got my nails and my hair did." she said, snapping her fingers.

" Bitch, why you getting your shit did, you need to slap a perm on these nappy head ass kids." I said, pointing to them.

" Craig, you better get this bitch." she said, pointing her finger at me.

" Bitch I'm about to slap your ass, if you don't get your finger out my face." I said, getting in her face.

" Bae, calm down. She ain't even worth it." Craig said, grabbing me by my waist as he pulled me back.

" Your right." I said, nodding my head.

" You can leave now Shanya." Craig said, watching her walk away, when she left out the door with the kids. He closed the door And locked it.

I still don't think those kids are his. He need a damn D.N.A. test, foreal.

" Come here, babe." he said, patting his lap-for me to sit on it. I walked over towards him and sat on his lap, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

" What's up?" I asked, looking at him.

" I just don't want you, to get so mad about Shanya. She doesn't mean anything to me... And trust me if it wasn't for the kids, I wouldn't even associate with her." he said, looking in my eyes seriously.

" Babe, I know." I said, rubbing his head. " But I think you should get a D.N.A. test, cause they don't look like you at all." I said.

" Naw, I'm not gone do that." he said, shaking his head 'no'. I pouted and rolled my eyes at him. " Don't do that." he said, grabbing my butt. I pouted and rolled my eyes again.

" Then, get a D.N.A. test." I said, not taking 'no' for a answer. He shook his head 'no' once again. " Babe, please." I said, begging him.

" Alright, alright. But you better cook my chicken tonight." he said, smiling.

" That's all you want, just chicken?" I asked, smiling.

" You know what else I want." he said, smirking.

" What?" I asked.

" Hm.. It involves us..... and a bed...... And you opening your le-" he said, but I cut him off.

" Okay, okay." I said, laughing.

~~~~~~

I know it's short, but it's just a little some-some.

All ya need to do is comment on this chapter- for the next chapter. ✌😍