Tough Love (A Michael Clifford Fan Fic.)

A/N OKAY SOO THIS IS SHORT BUT I CAN UPLOAD IT ALL IN ONE NIGHT CAUSE IVE HAD IT ON MY KINDLE FOOREEEVERR AND THERE WILL BE TWO SEQUELS WHICH MEANS THERES THREE BOOKS....O AND THIS IS MY FIRST STORY.:$ COMMENT,VOTE.

We were finally going to the One Direction concert, and we had awesome tickets since we won the Nabisco contest. Oh and we get to see them and 5SOS do sound check. "So will it be just us or a whole lot of others like meet and greet?" Katie, my bestie asked. "I don't honestly know." I told Kate getting a Dr.pepper from the corner store in Dallas. "If your the winner of the contest it will be just you guys." A familiar Aussie accent said behind us. I whipped around to see the one and only LUKE HEMMINGS! Then Katie screamed.

"Sorry your her favorite, and yes we did win the contest. " I told a stunned Luke. "I'm Katie." sShe managed. "And I'm Lena." I said with a smile. "Her favorite is Michael." Katie said nudging me as Michael Clifford came up behind Luke! "I think Lena is my favorite to." Michael said winking at me. "So if you guys are the winners do you want a ride to the sound check?" Luke asked.

"YES!" Me and Katie screamed in unison. "We just have to ask my mom." I told them. "Alright Mate." Michael smiled.

We asked mom and she didn't care, so we ran back and were on our way. We were sitting on THE couch of THE Gus. Michael asked me if i wanted to see the bedroom part if the bus, and I said of course. We entered into and I noticed two things. The space was small, and Michael looked lust full.

A/N OKAY SO NOOO THIS ISNT THE END I JUST DECIDED TO POST ONLY FOUR PARAGRAPHS AT A TIME FOR SUSPENSION. OH AND I UNDERSTAND THINGS ARE GOING FAST,BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS WHEN YOUR A ROCKSTAR ;)