Tough Love part 11

The concert ended and we were walking down the street when I got a call from mom. "Hey I'm really tired can y'all take a cab back?" Mom asked. "Sure." I answered with a smile. "Okay I'm going to bed night love you." She said hanging up. "Party time!!!!" Calum screamed going into a house that had party lights and music coming from it. I had my phone on speaker so they knew.

We entered the house and I noticed fall out boy was playing, but I didn't notice one thing. "Look babe." Michael said. I turned to a stage and fall out boy was playing LIVE sugar we're goin down. I started freaking out I got up to the front and began dancing. Michael came up behind and grabbed my hips as he whispered the lyrics in my ear. The next song was my songs know what you did in the dark. I looked at Michael smiling and he kissed me.

Just then the lead singer pulled me up on stage and said sing. I looked at him and then Michael and he nodded. I sang the chorus really getting into it. I grabbed Michael and he got up on stage and grabbed a guitar. They actually started the song over and told me to sing and 5sos to help out. I couldn't believe this. Me and Luke started singing and I knew he wouldn't be able to hit the fire note so I did it. So I became a screamo singer.

"So much better than Latin songs choir." I said breathing hard in the mic. Everyone laighed and cheered it was best night ever. Michael helped me off the stage and a man came up to. "You were amazing the way you flipped that fiery red hair around was amazing you've got it all voice stage looks you have to come record for our company. I looked at Katie and looked back at the man. "Only if she can come" "of course!!" The man said handing me his number call me tonight.