Tough Love part7

A/N IM BACK. XD

I actually had fun watching the boys and Michael pout,but swim until.....she showed up. "Oh hey i loove guys! Especially you mikey." A slinky blonde in a bikini said. "What waa that Lena? " He smirked. "Is that your girlfriend? " She asked.

"Um well-" "Oh well idc." The lil hoe cut him off with a kiss!!! I jumped up, grabbed her by the hair, and drug her out of the pool. I started wailing on her. I was stroking!!! Then Katie tried to get me off her and she scratched Katies face. That pissed Katie off and we both were beating the crap out of her. I was so mad I didn't realize she ripped my clothes off. All I had on was my bikini. I felt Michael's cold wet arm wrap around my waist and i gasped.

He pulled me off her while Luke got Katie and she ran off. "GET OFF ME!" I screamed at Michael. "Mates I'll see you later me and Lena need to talk!" Michael said squeezing my wrist. He practically frug me all the way to his room.

We got to the door and he was having trouble with the key. I was in a bikini so I was feeling insecure anyaways when a guy walked by and whistled. My eyes got HUGE and my face got red...so did Michael's. He walked over to the guy that was now walking away, tapped on his shoulder, and punched him in the face. I ran over and got between them as they were yelling at each other. I yelled at Michael to stop and he pushed me on the ground. The other guy ran off. "Lena I'm so sorry!!!" Michael whispered hovering over me. "Shutup." I said kissing him.

A/N WOOAHHH WEIRD WHAT YA SOO IMA KEEP UPLOADING: )