Tough Love part 10

When it finally got to be 6:15 Michael started getting nervous. "Whats up babe?" I asked. "Its just I'm gonna be singing in front of you and I wanna do good." He said looking worried. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned in. We kissed for the longest time before someone said 5 minutes mates. We pulled apart. "I'm better now." He said licking his lips. Me and Katie went to the front row where are seats were and the boys took the stage.

They sang Try Hard first and as I jumped to the beat I could see michael bite and lick his lips while my 34b sized boobs bounced around. "Aren't you Luke's girlfriend? " A girl asked Katie. "Sorta haha." She replied. "Can I get a pic with you?" The girl had to scream. They took a picture and I just smiled at Katie. "It happened to me to." I beamed. "Best two days ever!!!" She exclaimed.

The next song they played was Beside You. I couldn't help but cry. I thought about how after the concert my life would be just like the song. After the song Michael asked the mates to hold up. "What's wrong beautiful? " He asked while pulling me up on stage. " It just hits home at the moment." I said looking into Mikeys eyes. "Lena I know we just met two days ago in that little corner store, but will you be my girlfriend?" "Ya sincere stuff same for you." Luke said pulling Katie up on stage. We both looked at each other then yelled YES!!

"Great now you two stay up here and be back up dancers." Ashton joked. The crowd went WILD.Of course there were some boos and wordy dirds towards me and Katie, but we didn't mind. We got to dancing to Heart Break girl and Ash could barely drum from laughter. After a While we got tired of dancing. so I sat right behind right behind Michael criss crossed. I found a red ink pen on the other side of the stage and crawled over to it. Michael looked at me and shook his head laughing. I crawled back over to him and wrote on his jeans. "Lena was here. I love you....forever and always. "