Chapter 3

Alex pulled up to Meredith's house and helped her pack some of her clothes, since she didn't want to be away from Cristana as long as possible. As they where walking Cristina was getting out of her car. "Walk faster," Meredith said as they got out. "Mer, wait I didn't mean what I said," Cristina said stopping. "Then why'd you say I Yang you're the one she is supposed to trust" Alex asked wanting to get home. "Because I wasn't thinking." Cristina said truthfully. "Oh so you have to think about what to say to me" Meredith said walking away ignoring Cristina's pleads to stay. Once they got to Alex's place Meredith was completely exhausted and went straight to bed. "Mer, what do you want for dinner?" She head Alex ask. "I don't want to eat I just want to go to bed."

"Eat one piece of pizza then you can go to bed, okay?"

"Okay" Meredith said as she pulled out a piece of pizza from the fridge. After Meredith finished her pizza she picked out a bi shirt and some shorts then got into bed. Alex stayed up an hour before he went to bed and fell asleep holding Meredith. Alex woke up the next morning at 4:30 to see Meredith cuddled into his side lightly snoring. He sat there holding her for ten minuets before she to wake up. Rolling over she quietly mumbled something that sounded like "It's to early to get up."

 "You still have 20 minuets before you have to get up, so you can go back to sleep."

"Oh Alex you are the best," Meredith said before cuddling into him and falling back asleep. It had been 15 minuets and Alex could tell that five more minuets would not be enough for Meredith. Meredith had started to move and Alex  just pulled her close and whispered ""Shh, baby you have time go back to sleep,"

"Mmm baby I like it,"  Meredith slurred. Alex was lucky his hone was on his night stand so he could reach it. "Hello?"

"Hey Dr.Webber Meredith got really sick last night I think she may have got the flu from one of her patients."

"Okay you an Dr.Grey can have the next three days off call me if you need more."

"Will do thank you, goodbye Dr.Webber."

"You're welcome Dr.Karev take care of her, goodbye. " he heard before the phone hung up. "Hey wake up, Meredith, I have to tell you something."  

"Okay what is it?" Meredith said sitting up. "We have the next three days off." ALex said hoping he would get a good reaction. "What? How?" She asked now more alert than before. "I told the chief that you where sick and he gave both of us the next three days off." Alex explained. "OH, I was right you are the best." Meredith said getting out of bed. At 7:30 the first movie they watched was over, and Alx got up to go make some breakfast. "What would you like for breakfast?" Alex asked from the kitchen. "I don't really care," Meredith responded while picking out another movie. "Okay how about bacon and eggs?" Alex asked getting out the ingredients. "That sound good," Meredith said walking into the kitchen. As she sat down at his bar she remembered something, "Oh crap I have to pick up Katie tonight." Meredith said running back to grab her phone so she could send a text to Dr.Webber. M: Hey, dad could you keep Katie tonight???

D: Sure sweetie hope you feel better soon. Meredith read his reply before walking out to see Alex eating. "So, who is Katie?" Alex asked as he gave her, her plate. "Katie is my daughter."