Chapter 2

3rd Person P.O.V

Alex woke the next morning when he felt someone roll over next to him. Opening his eyes he saw Meredith Grey laying next to him. Her hair was all over the place and she was cuddling into his side. "Mmmm" she moaned as she lifted both hands to her head, finally opening her eye's to see Alex. "Oh my god, Alex did we have sex last night?" Meredith asked with obvious worry in her voice. "No, Mer you were drunk, and we started talking about what we are, we decided to start dating and to see where it would go. You fell asleep in the car here." Alex answered "Okay well I need clothes so if you could take me to my house . That would be great." Mer said pulling the covers off. Standing up Meredith felt the horrible side-effects of drinking to much came to her. Spotting Alex's bathroom Meredith ran and Alex got up and and ran after her. He held her hair while she puked up everything that happened last night. "Are you sure you want to go to work today, I can cover for you" he said while she leaned back into him. "No but I have to" she said. "Can I have some water and some Advil, then can you drive me home,please?"

"yeah or we could just go striaght to the hospital so you don't get stuck at home answering questions." Alex suggested. "Oh okay that sounds good" Mer said as they got up to get what she asked for. After breakfast they got in the car and drove to the hospital. "Where the hell did yo go last night?" Izzie asked. "What the hell are you doing with Karev?" Cristina asked. "Did you have sex with Alex?" George asked when they walked into the hospital. "Just ignore them." Alex whispered in Meredith's ear. "I was planning on it." she answered. "Grey, Karev you're late." Dr.Bailey said as she walked in the intern locker room. "Sorry Dr.Bailey it won't happen again." Meredith answered. "Good it better not. Rounds started 30 seconds ago let's go!" Dr.Bailey yelled walking out. After Rounds. "Dinner?" Alex asked coming up behind Meredith while she was charting. "What?" she asked turning around. "Go out to dinner with me, tonight when we get off."

"Deal, normal or fancy?"

"Well what do you like?"

"Italian"

"When do you get off?"

"7:00 p.m"

"Me too, see you at 7:00 in the lobby then you can change and we can go to dinner."

"Okay see you tonight." *spongebob voice*

Later that night *Mer's POV*

I just got to the locker room to change when Cristina walked in "Joe's?" She asked and I ignored her, "What?" she asked. "Wouldn't want to talk to a slutty whore no would you?" I asked sarcastically .

"Mer I didn't mean it, I'm sorry"

"Sorry you said it or sorry I heard it?" I asked walking out with tears in my eyes. I walked out and saw Alex sitting in the waiting room. Once he saw me he stood up and waited. "Slutty whore?"I asked and saw a flash of hurt in his eyes. "What do you mean?" He asked very worried. "Cristina called me a slutty whore do you believe her?" I asked with a tear rolling down my cheek. "No, no I don't think that's it at all?" Alex said wiping the tear off my cheek with the pad of his thumb. "How about we skip dinner, go to your house you grab some clothes and we can go back to my place?" Alex asked "That sounds good"I said as we walked out and I laced my fingers with his as we walked to his car.

What Izzie, Cristina and George saw

3rd Person POV

Izzie, Cristina and George all saw Meredith's tear fall but also saw Alex quickly wipe it away then saw them walking out holding hands. "Are they dating?" Izzie asked. "where they dating before the program started?"George asked. "If they are then she cheated on him?" Cristina stated. "WHAT?" George and Izzie asked at the smae time. "Yeah she slept with DR.Shephard the night before we started. That's why she was late the first day." They both just stared at her until she walked away.