I can't stand this part right here.

• Dedicated to JaseyRae and everyonelse

Talking to Rian was great. But at times when he asked, how Giello,my brother was. I burst out crying.

"Hey,hey,hey." Rian said sitting next to me. I just got over him. He left me. He didn't say anything just left. I spent months,MONTHS searching for him. I lost my apartment because I had people searching for him. I couldn't talk about it. I couldn't even think about it anymore.. I was a mess and shut everyone out. It hurt so much to think about him that I grabbed my razor from my bag.

"No,not again. You nearly killed yourself." Rian said taking it and putting his hands on my shoulders looking in my eyes.

" What happened to Giello." He asked slowly still looking in my eyes.

"He left. He got up and left." I whispered.

"How old were you?"He asked. He let go and we both sat forward.

" 19"I said wiping my eyes.

" He just got up and left. No note. I got home from work and he wasn't there." I sighed.

"What are you doing Rian?" Somebody asked. We turned our heads.

"Alex calm-"Rian said standing up.

" I told you TO LEAVE. I didn't want you here! You don't deserve to be here!"He yelled. Everyone stared at us.

"Alex. I left because I had to sort things out. My father left me and my mom. We were getting evicted. We were linving on food stamps while my dad was fucking a two-dollar whore. We were lost. I was lost. I was in debt about to my house. I couldn't grow up in this kinda town,knowing that my boyfriend was the richest kid on the block and was dating a girl who lived in a car. I needed a fresh start. I was worried about your rep. I seemed like nothing bothered me. But inside I was dieing inside. Just remember, I was the person you came to when you thought you knocked up Jenna Mesrwi. I was the one who would stay up all night tutoring you. But then,then we kissed,and I knew that that was gonna end. And not like,"We're breaking up." it was nothing like that. You stopped talking to me. The only words you said to me was "Band Practice" or " I'm playing football." I wanted to hang with the old Alex Gaskarth the one that would just let go and get drunk and do something stupid. I didn't want to hang with the one that ignored his girlfriend." I snapped back. I felt the tears rolling down my face. They were just staring at me. I grabbed my bag and pushed past him.

"Allison." Alex said trying to stop but I was all ready gone. I turned my head to see Zack and Jack.

" Allison?!" They said. I put my hood up and walked faster. I didn't want to see anyone from All Time Low...at all...ecspecially not now.