And the memories come flooding back

I went to knock on the door. But what happens if he moved on? I mean it has been 8 years. Oh come on Allison. Simply put your hand in a fist. Raise your arm. Put it to the door and pretend you are the chinease gold cat in the chinease resturant. Ugh. I couldn't do it. I started to turn around but the door opened.

"Can I help you?" Alex asked. I turned around.

" Allison?" He said with his eyes bugging out of his head.

"Alex?" I asked

" I thought I told you in my texts not to come back anymore." He said and took me by my arm and pished me backwards.

" I'm sorry." I said and backed up before he could touch me. I kept backing up before I triped on a flower pot. He slammed the door infront my face without helping me. I could feel the tears about to form. I backed up on my hands and turned around and ran down the sidewalk before not paying attention and running head first into someones chest. I was sobbing now.

"Holy crap" The guy said when I landed on my back.

"Are you ok?" The guy said kneeling down. I opened my eyes.

"Allison?" Rian asked

" Rian?" I asked sitting up quickly. I was still crying.

" Hey what's wrong?" He asked when I looked down.

" I went to see him. He ignored me. I just needed to see him." I said still crying. He pulled me ino a hug that was protective. Like the one that was to help me from the outside world. He let me cry into his shoulder for like 20 minutes.

" Come on. Let's go get Starbucks." He said and helped me stand up.

"Thanks Rian" I said as we walked down the sidewalk. We found a starbuck 2 blocks down. I ogt a soda and RIan got a lemonade. We sat at a both in the back

" You haven't changed at all." Rian said chuckling.

"Same short black hair. Blue tanktop black skinny jeans and brown worn-out converse. Lip piercing." Rian said smiling.

" Well, I don't really know how to change." I said smiling.

" Thats why we all liked you so much. You didn't care what people said abot you." Rian said drinking his drink.

" You guys didn't either. I mean you made it big time" I said smiling.

" I know. After graduation everything fell apart" He said looking down.

" I know. I mean Alex and I just stopped talking then you guys found out and I was all ready gone." I said all most crying again

" How are you guys anyway? I mena I've seen you guys prform three times." I said laughing

" You saw us preform and didn't tell us?" Rian said shocked.

" I didn't think youd remember me." I said sighing

" You didn;t go to the hospital after you got cut. We remember you..trust me." He said laughing. I laughed at that to.

" The Rock Show." We said at the same time,

" Oh my god. best concert ever." He said leaning back

" I know right." I said. It was great seeing Rian again. We used to joke around all the time. Man, did I miss them