Quidditch

Hermione shoulders sagged in relief. He hadn't forgotten about her.

"What? I obliviated you from his mind. How does he still remember you?"

"Certain magics are too strong Arthur, or not magic... Dumbledore's word for it would've been love." Molly said. Hermione's mind raced at that. Could it be possible that love is so strong that it can repel spells?

"Oh Ron," Hermione hugged Ron tightly.

"Hermione," Ron whisphered, "Who are those people?"

"What?"

"Why are there 7 redheads standing behind you. Where's Harry?"

"Those are your family Ron. See? Molly, Arthur, Bill, Charlie, Ginny, Percy, and Fred."

"Where's Harry?"

"You forget all your family members but remember me and Harry?"

"I remember everything. Like Voldemort, and Sirius, and the Goblet of Fire, and Peter Pettigrew, and the witch Rita Seeker, and when I destroyed that locket, and everything. But... who are my family? I know that Molly is probably my mom and she is the woman standing there. Ginny is probably that girl that looks the youngest. And the then the rest..."

Ron gestured vaguely with his hands and Hermione sighed.

"Okay, that is Arthur. He's your dad. That's Bill, your oldest brother and was head boy. That's Charlie, second oldest, he was the Captain of Quidditch. There's Percy, third oldest, who was also head boy. That's Fred, who's a twin. His twin George is in Hogwarts right now. And Ginny is your younger sister, not older. Ginny is married to Harry and Bill is married to Fleur. You DO remember Fleur right?"

"Oh! Her! The one who was there when Dobby died?"

"Yes..."

"Why in Merlin's beard did the spell obliviate us from your mind instead of Hermione?" Arthur said, "I just don't get it."

"Dad, it might have something to do with the fact that we were the only ones present when we oblivated him." Percy reasoned,

"What about Hermione? She rushed in."

"Ron didn't see her, maybe."

"Hermione?" Ron croaked weakly, "Did I- Did I cheat on you?"

"Yes, you did."

"Over Lavender?" Hermione and the Weasley's nodded confirmation.

"I'm such an ass."

Awkward silence followed. Fred, seeing that it was high time to change the subject, said,

"I'll go get Harry." A couple seconds later Harry walked in.

"Are you fine Ron?"

"Yes, chosen one." Harry laughed and said,

"So what happened chess master?"

"Perhaps, they could explain things better than me." Harry raised an eyebrow and Bill said,

"We tried to obliviate Hermione from his mind. But the spell went wrong and we obliviated ourselves from his mind instead."

"Oh."

The silence was so loud now even Voldemort wouldn't do anything.

"Soooooooooo" Charlie said, "Does anyone want to play Quidditch?"

"I would," Harry said grabbing the chance to stop the awkwardness from overwhelming them,"But we don't have enough people."

"How bout this." Bill said, "Two Chasers, one Goalkeeper, and one Seeker for each team." "And how will we choose the teams?"