This time, its an actual update: Bree's pov

Hey guys! Again, sorry for not updating like I said, so much homework and drama has been going on that it completely washed over my mind, but I am now making an update, so enjoy!  Peace out girl scout :3

As soon as that mission alarm went off, I grumbled. Stupid missions always ruining my fun.

"Why does it have to be now?" I groaned, letting go of chase.

"Because we have bad luck for bionic superhumans" Chase said with a tiny smirk. I smiled in return.

"I guess your right" I said as we made our way down to the lab.

We got downstairs and changed into our mission suits, and then Mr. davenport came down. I asked him about the mission.

"You guys have to stop a F-5 tornado before it hits mission creek" Mr. davenport said as if it was as easy as standing up.

"A F-5?" I asked in shock. we had never prepared for a mission like that. We never stopped a tornado before, how were we going to stop the biggest kind there is? I saw chase nod and grab our mission bag, again, as if it were that easy. Did they not realize we weren't trained for this?

"Alright, bree, can you superspeed us to the tornado?" Chase asked. I nodded slightly while taking off my sling, and davenport gave me some type of shot that healed it so much, it wasn't even broken anymore.

"Okay, grab on" I said to both adam and chase before we raced to the mission site.

I stopped when I saw how big the tornado was. Ive seen tornadoes in pictures but never in real life. This was way worse then I expected. How are we gonna pull this off?  i thought to myself as we let go of each other and set the mission bag down.

"Chase, how are we gonna stop this thing? Its huge!" i exclaimed over the loud winds.

"Relax bree it will be fine!" He shouted back. I wasn't sure, but i decided it would be better to just believe him. I should keep my hopes up. Anyways, i had thought of an idea as the sirens got louder, which meant the storm was getting closer. I quickly put down my mission bag and was about to run towards the tornado, when chase grabbed my hand.

"Bree what are you doing? Its too dangerous to approach this thing!" He said pulling me closer to him. I saw adam nodding but i just scrambled out of chases grasp. I had to do this. Or the mission wouldn't succeed. Mission creek would be rubble. My brothers and i would die. I couldn't let that happen.

"Chase i have a plan just let me go!" I said before superspeeding right into the center of the tornado.

Hey guys! Again sorry for not updating but again, drama, schoolwork, ya know the usual. But i did make a chapter and i promise that on the 12th i will have the next chapter up. So did you guys like this chapter? Good? Bad? Stupid? Leave it in the comments below what you think. Will bree make it out alive and save mission creek and her family? Or will everything go wrong? Find out in the next chapter of The Love Hidden Inside Me! Peace out girl scout :3