Too Many Missions! Part two

Hey guys! Its your girl Lab_Rats_Lover_03! I am writing this on time, but its late because of chores, stress, etc etc. Anyways, here is part two that I promised! Cross your fingers it saved. On with the chapter!

Bree's POV:
"Marcus!" I shouted.

"Hey cupcake." He said while still pinning me down in the water. I kicked him in the chest to get him off me.

"You know I hate that nickname!" I screamed at him. I supersped at him and kicked him in the ribs. He stumbled over in pain.

But what he did next, thank god I was prepared for it. He pinned me up against a wall of a building, and tried to kiss me. I moved my head and he made out with the wall. He glared at me, then that glare turn into a smirk.

"Can chase do this?" He said as he did the smooth dipping dance thing (1) and tried to kiss me. Again. I slapped him before he could and got back onto my feet.

"Stop that!" I screamed at him while getting into fighting position.

"You don't wanna fight me Bree and you know it." He said in a deep voice.

"Oh yes, I really do." I retorted, speeding at him. I didn't need to fight long, because I geoleaped him into jail. As I came back to the flooded place and cleared it out, I only had one thought on my mind:

Is Chase okay?

Chase's POV:
Lets just say its very hard to get everyone safe when an old lady is constantly hitting you with a purse shouting "Let me go you crazy hooligan!"

I was exhausted.

But, I did manage to stop the tornado and get everyone to safety, and I was quite impressed with myself. I did something on my own for once. Maybe I'll finally get some credit from Mr. Davenport. Anyways, Bree had just showed up, having Adam on her arm, since his mission was done too.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. The next, and the last, mission is a tsunami that is about to hit Mission Creek. We have to hurry, so grab on" She said, as she held out her arm. I took it, and she sped to Mission Creek.

What I saw coming, terrified me.

A 50 foot wave was coming towards the city, at a pretty fast pace. I was about to get all Mission-Leader when I felt a hand grab me, and shove me on the ground.

As I looked up, I saw none other than Marcus.

"Ugh, you again." I said getting up.

Marcus's POV
Okay Okay, I know you people don't like me but It's my turn, so deal with it. Anyways, I shoved chase on the ground, and I immediately felt someone punch my shoulder.

I fell to the ground with a thud. I looked up and saw Bree standing above me, in a fighting position.

"C'mon captain eyebrows I'm not done yet!" She said fiercely as I got up.

I could already tell that chase was tense about her fighting me. He hates the idea of seeing her hurt. Honestly, I find it adorable when she tries to fight. It would also show her who's boss if she gets knocked around a little.

Chase quickly gathered himself up and looked at Bree.

"Bree, why don't you try and stop the tsunami, while I take care of him? Please?" He asked. Wow, he asked her to do that? I would've just told her to go take care of the tsunami. I'm the man, so I make the rules!

Bree just nodded and sped over to where the tsunami would most likely crash and got to work. I squared up to chase as he got in his stupid little fighting position. I took a swing at him, but he deflected it and kicked me in the chest. I fell to the ground hard, but didn't give up.

I quickly advanced on him by grabbing his shoulder, slamming him into the wall behind him. Then I punched him in the stomach. He winced.

"Oh are you too much of a baby to take a small punch to the gut? See, this is why I should have Bree. You cant take care of her or protect her!" I shouted.

"Last time I checked, I kicked your butt the last time we fought. You got one lucky hit in. Don't get to happy because that's the last one you'll get in." He said as he got up, and brought out his laser staff, and hit me in the chest with it.

I was flown back into a building about 20 feet away from Chase. The fight would have continued, but Bree shouted,

"I cant control it! Its coming in too fast!"

I tried to get up but pain shot up my ribcage. Chase ran over to protect Bree.

"Okay, we will have to take cover. Bree, come with me." Chase said as he dragged her over to a corner, and he hovered over her to protect her from the wave.

That was the last thing I saw before everything turned black.

Bree's POV:
I woke up to see that I was underwater, and my boyfriend was unconscious beside me. I could breathe underwater because of my Hydrokinesis (2) But he couldn't. I quickly grabbed his arm and started to swim upwards, but then I saw Marcus still at the bottom.

Look, I still hate the guy but I couldn't let him die. I got chase to safety and went down to grab Marcus. He had a couple wounds but I wasn't really caring if he was hurt. I just couldn't let him die. I threw him beside chase and collapsed from exhaustion.

Soon chase woke up and checked on me to make sure I was okay, then took Marcus to prison. We geoleaped home, and fell onto the couch.

I whispered to Chase,

"You know I love you and not Marcus right?"

He smiled, kissed my forehead and said,

"Of course I do, and I love you too. Now, what movie do you wanna watch?"

Okay Okay, I know, cheesy ending, but still :3 So, how did you like it? Good? Bad? Action-packed? Tell me down in the comments below. Again sorry about having to spread it into 2 parts, but I mean, what are ya gonna do? Wattpad messes up sometimes, but that's okay :) You got the full chapter now so everything's okay. Ill be updating again on the 24th.

1) You know how in movies when the couples dance, the guy grabs the girls waist and acts like she is about to fall, and catch her, even though he never let go? That's what I mean (Sorry really bad at explaining)

2) The ability to move and control the movement and structure of water.

Peace out girl scout :3