Ex-boyfriend

Hey guys! So, I did write this story on the 26th, but I didn't have enough time to post it... :( sorry bout that, but I didn't forget to write it! that's something, right? Anyways, Bree is about to get surprised by a...special visitor >:D enjoy the chapter!

   Bree' POV:

So apparently me and chase had fallen asleep on the couch. Luckily Adam didn't get a picture of that. I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I quickly sneaked out from under chase's arm without waking him to open the door. When I opened the door I froze.

"M-Marcus?!" I said a bit too loudly.

"That's right breezy" Marcus said with a sly smile on his face. God I hate this kid. Chase woke up and his eyes narrowed at Marcus. They had some secret rivalry during the time I was dating him. I guess the feelings haven't changed.

"what are YOU doing here?" Chase said coldly.

"what do you think I'm doing here boy wonder? I'm here to get my girl back." Marcus said smirking at me.

"I'm NOT your girl, Captain eyebrows." I shouted at him, moving closer to chase. Chase quickly wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh, I think I will." Marcus said grabbing my wrist and pulling on it. I fell out of chase's grasp and into the sickening feeling of Marcus's arms. He was almost as strong as chase, but his touch was very rough. Just like it always was.

"Get off me!" I shouted, pushing away from him. His grip just got stronger.

"Your not going anywhere breezy." He said before geoleaping off with me. Crap, this wont end well.

Chase's POV:

Oh Marcus is so dead when I find him! No one takes my girl like that! Okay chase, calm down. You cant save Bree while panicking. I quickly raced down to the lab and searched for Bree's GPS coordinates. Luckily I found hers. I ran down to Mr. davenports new self driving car, put the coordinates in, and drove off. Marcus was not gonna take my girl.

Bree's POV:

Oh crap. I'm so dead. What was Marcus gonna do to me? He walked up to me, since he strapped me in a chair, and sat down in his desk chair he had across from me.

"What do you want with me!?" I screamed at him.

"Oh breezy, calm down. Soon, you're gonna fall in love with me." Ha! He's insane if he thinks that will happen!

"Oh no I'm not!" I shouted. He pulled a tube-like thing out of his pocket.

"You see this Bree? Its a bottle for bionics. Whoever you see, you'll fall in love with. And I'm the only one here." He said with a smirk.

I started to struggle against the chair. I was panicking. Marcus, my ex boyfriend, had the power to make me fall in love with him. I cant do that. I just cant. I started squirming around in my chair.

"Let me go!"

Hey guys! So what did ya think? I needed a little suspense at the end there >:D I'm evil I know. ill be updating again on January 4th. sorry about the long wait but I have a lot of work to do with school coming back and all. I'll see each and every one of you soon. Peace out girl scout :3