Puppy of the Group

"New students?" Chris asked to one in specific.

"I guess." I said, "When did they get here?"

"Over the summer. Evan and Brock are really good at football." Rowan said

"Which one Evan and which one is Brock?" Korban asked

"Evan is the Asian and Brock is the one wearing the shirt with a sun set." Rowan explained, pointing to the two boys.

They looked at as and saw Rowan pointing. He waved and Evan waved back. He looked at his friends and they all started heading our way. As they got closer, I realized they had muscles. All of them. One punch and I'd probably die.

"Hey Rowan, what's up?" Evan asked as he high-fived Rowan into a hug.

"Nothing much, you?" Rowan replied

"Nothing new." He looked at Shyanne, Chris, Korban, and me, "Who are your friends?"

"Oh, that's Chris," Rowan pointed to Chris, "that's (Y/N)," He pointed to me, "that's Korban," He pointed to Korban, "and that's Sh-"

"Name's Shyanne. Nice to meet me the pleasure is yours." Shyanne interrupted him and grabbed Evan's hand and kissed the back of it. We all started laughing. He looked scared, but in a playful way.

"Nice to meet me too." He said. Shyanne started laughing too.

After we all calmed down, Evan said, "Oh and these are my friends, Brock" he pointed to Brock, "Tyler," He pointed to the tall person that waved his arms in the air, "Brian," He pointed to the other one who was waving their arms in the arm, "Craig," He pointed to the one with the tuxedo shirt, "Lui," he pointed to the short one with the money on his shirt, "Marcel," he pointed to the black guy, "Daithi," he pointed to the other tall person, "Johnathan," he pointed to the guy with the buss cut, "Luke," he pointed to the one next to him, "and Arlan," he pointed to the one wearing socks and sandals. They all said hi.

"Hi." I said quietly

Daithi gasped, "Oh my gosh," he ran over to me and picked me up, "look how cute she is! She's so tiny! Oh my gosh!" He started fangirling about me being small...well that's the first.

"Oh my gosh, she's so cute; it's like she's a kid!" Lui yelled in a child-like voice.

"What was that?" Shyanne asked-more like screamed.

"Lui has this thing where he can make himself sound like a kid." Evan explained.

"Can I please get down now?" I asked, looking at how far I was from the ground.

"No!" He yelled. I looked back at him, his dark brown eyes stared me down, full of happiness.

"Can I hold her?" Tyler asked. Everyone was laughing

"I'm not a baby nor am I a hot potato, therefore you can not pass me around like a puppy." I said and they laughed at me.

"(Y/N), you're the puppy of the group!" Korban, Shyanne, Rowan, and Chris said at the same time.

"You're not helping!" I yelled at them

Daithi handed me to Tyler. "Awww...Hi there wittle pwuppy, hi." He got in my face and spoke to me like I was a baby. His baby blue eyes mocked me.

"I may be a wittle pwuppy, but at least I'm not wearing a pink cat on the front of my shirt on the first day of school. Plus I understand how to speak English." I said getting all sassy.

He acted offended, "Well I'm not the one getting treated like a baby on the first day of school."

"At least I'm the baby and not the mother holding the baby." I said. Everyone was laughing at us insulting each other.