Chapter 4

Cara POV

I texted and called Stella last night but I still haven't heard anything from her. Checked my phone and it's already 11AM. I'm still at Taylor's sleeping on the couch. We continued partying until I was so drunk to drive home. I tried to remember last night and Kendall was all I can think of. That angelic face of her with those pink lips and brown eyes. I felt myself biting my lips at the thought. That girl really makes me feel ecstatic. I then realized that I should be thinking of a different girl. So, I texted Stella, the girl I've been pursuing for almost 2 months now.

To: Stella :)

Good morning! I know you're mad at me but pls just let me know you're ok? And I am sorry for last night. Hope to see u soon.

I looked around to find that Taylor's house in a complete disarray. I started waking up Jourdan, Suki and Taylor. "Wake up! We should clean and go get brunch" They got up and started doing what I said. Karlie, Gigi, Selena, Joe and Justin were still around but noticed Kendall and Hailey weren't. Maybe they went home after what happened. I think she was also upset of what she heard me tell Stella. Great! I managed to be an asshole to the 2 girls I like. Wait, what? Did I say 2? I mean one. Only Stella! Jourdan's friends woke up when they heard us tidying up the place. They helped and once we are done we all ate at a café just a few blocks away. We then start to have a conversation about how last night was a blast etc. "We need to hang out more and throw epic parties like that!" Justin said excitedly.

"That might be possible cause we are attending you're school starting Monday" Suki said.

"Great! We'll show you guys around and hang out with us after. Maybe we can throw a welcome party at my place too" Karlie said enthusiastically.

"Wow guys, thanks but you don't have to" Taylor gushed.

"Oh come on! It's already been decided. So Friday we are gonna parteeeyy!" Karlie said hooting.

Everyone decided to part ways after that. I got home and went straight to bed. I live by myself in an apartment. My siblings and parents went back to London a year ago. So it's just me but it's fine cause I get to facetime, skype or call them anyway. I lay in bed just staring at the ceiling. I suddenly felt excited going to school which was unusual. When I was at Notre Dame Academy, me and my friends were always skipping class and talking back to our professors and bullying whoever. Then they decided to kick us out of the school. That's when Jourdan asked us to enroll at LAHS to be with her. I was mad at myself before for getting kicked out of school cause I won't be seeing Stella that much anymore. But now, I think it's not that bad. I now have new friends and I can be closer to Kendall. Her face was all I can think of again. Damn this girl is driving me crazy. I snapped out of it when I heard my phone beep.

From: Stella :)

I'm at your door.

I read the message twice to make sure I understood it. I then heard a faint knock on the door. I opened and Stella was right there standing. "Stella, what are you doing here?" I said in shock.

"Really? Are you not going to ask me to come in?" she said disappointed.

"Sorry. Come in." I gestured her to sit on the couch and I sat beside her.

"Look Stella, Sorry about last night. She was drunk and I was just helping her when she kissed me. I tried to get up but she had her arms wrapped so I just can't get off her" I lied. I know I liked the kiss and wanted to have more if she hadn't walked in on us. She did not respond and just looked at me as if trying to see through the lie I just told. "Aren't you going to say something?" I asked a minute after. Still no response and I was getting a bit agitated. "Oh bloody hell can you just say something already?" I felt her lips crashed to mine after my last word. She has her eyes closed while kissing me. I had mine open. I tried closing my eyes and returned the kiss. She kissed hungrily but with passion. It feels like she was longing for this kiss. The kiss stopped when she gasped for air. She then smiled at me and said "You're forgiven" she got up and left. I still sat there trying to comprehend what that kiss meant. Am I in a relationship with Stella now? I should be happy because we already kissed, but it does not feel right. This is getting complicated, but I think I might have an idea why I'm feeling this.

** 

Sorry bout this crappy chapter guys. Will try to get my shit together and give you a much decent update! :)