Armaan's coming.

Zara's P.O.V
"Paul drive fast" I tell my driver to drive fast. Cant wait to see mom.
Miss mom alot to be honest. Shes the best mom ever. Always supports me, after the death of dad, she has always been there for us. I was 7 when my dad passed away and since then were with mom. She never makes us feel like we dont have a father. And there we are. Reached home.
Its a big mansion. The front garden is huge. With so many gardners working. Paul parked infront of the main door. I got out of the car and took a deep breath. Home sweet home.
"Zaraaa". My little brother who is 14 came runing and hugged me tight. His close to me more then the other 2.
"Heyyy champ how are you" I gave him a high five.
"Im good and i missed you man i need to tell u so many things. Come quick". And he grabed my hand and dragged me inside. "Ahsan im gonna fall" I actually was gonna because he was runing really fast.
"Zara my darling" here comes my world. "Mummmyyyyy" I ran towards her and hugged her tight. Tears forming in my eyes. She pulled me back and cupped my cheek. "What happened gorgeous? Why you crying?" She asked me worriedly. "Nothing mom i just missed you alot. Its been a long time ennit" i said while wiping my tears and smiling. "I missed you too betta (child/ daughter). Now come and eat. I made all of your favourite things".
"Yeah okay mom". Then after this we ate and talked.
***half an hour later***
"And than Mr Zach was like Detention for 1 whole week haha". I was telling mom and Diana about my college.
Diana is with us since mom got married. After my dad passed away Diana has been there for my mom. She is like a family member. She been working for us since mom got married, and came to this house.
"Now Darling you should go to bed" Diana said while checking time.
"Yeah ill go now" I hugged mom and gave a kiss to Diana on her cheek.
Went upstairs and then into my room. My room is huge. All the colours you see in my room are grey. Grey curtains, grey bed, grey bed sheets etc. Basically its my older brothers favorite colour, Armaan. Love my brother. He has always been there and helped me. Protective and caring.
I got in the bed and checked my phone once. Armaan's text.
Armaan: Hey cupcake you home? X
It was half an hour ago so I thought ill just text back. He might be busy. Yeah my brother is a business man, Owner of the biggest company of New York.
Me: yhh broo im home. Hope you not busy.
I offed the light, and there we are Armaan replied.
Armaan: Okay, go to sleep now you must be tired.
Me: okay, But when are you coming?
Armaan: This week :).
Me: yaaaayyyy cant wait for you to come.
Armaan: I cant even wait to meet you guys. Now come on be a good girl and sleep.
Me: okay. Good night.
Armaan: Sweet dreams :).
And after that i went to sleep. Missed my bed so much.
***morning***
"Ahhhhhh for gods sake stop this banging" I put my hands on both sides of my ears and tried to open my eyes but couldnt due to the light.
"Wake up Zara" I think thats Diana.
"When did you become a kid Diana? Banging on my door eyy" i rubbed my eyes and opened them.
"Morning Zara" oh so it was him. Ahsan holding a stick and banging it on the door.
"Morning and heyy champ why didnt you go school?". I smiled looking at my cheeky brother.
"Breakfast is ready sweetheart, be downstairs in five minutes". Diana said while leaving the room.
"Its saturday Zaraaa." Ahsan said while getting on top of my bed.
"Oh I forgot. Now come on lets go downstairs yeah, breakfast time" I got of the bed and into the bathroom.
Oh well look at my hair. They look like a mess. I quickly took a shower and wore a nice dress. Long sleeves and till my knees. Its a deep blue dress(dress in the pic! :) x).I brushed my hair and left them open. Time to go downstairs now.
"Adam you go get some nice red flowers and Daisy you go buy all the grocery things we need and Aiden you need to clean the whole house with few more workers and Sebastian you need to change all the curtains and put new one and change the sofas. We need new leather sofas as soon as possible. Zachary you need to check everything outside. The guards should be all around the house, strict security. And Samantha and Drake make all the dishes that sir like but make sure no chicken. At last Ali, anything that i have forgot to mention you take care of that now all get to work" Diana was talking to all the workers.
"Heyy Diana whose coming?" I asked her while sitting on the chair and taking a sip of my orange juice.
"Oh dear Armaan Sir is coming, Miss Amina told me to do everything before he arrives. He should be here in 3 hours". She checked time on her watch.
Whaaaatttt Armaan is coming! But he said this week. Wait how stupid am I he is coming this week. Cant wait to see him. Been so long.
Note
Heyyyy sorry im lateeee!!!! My exams have started now but ill make sure I update now!!! Sorry for any spelling mistakes and btw the main thing!!! I bet u all are thinking that why english clothes? Like shes a muslim and there should be hijab and stuff but i guess many muslims do wear it right? If anyone got problem or wants me to change this thing then plzzz let me know! Plzz vote and read and leave a comment!
Thanks you (jazakallah khair)