Zara Abid Qureshi

"When are you coming home?" My sister Selena asks me.

"Im at the train station now and soon I will be with you lot so yeah" I tell her while looking at a lady waiting for someone maybe and then theres a guy, actually an old man staring at her.

"Well ok be quick then"She says but I ignore her and look at that lady and thats when that guy snaches her bag and runs away.

"haay listen ill talk to you in a bit bye" I say as i shut the phone off and run after him.

I run as fast as i can and push him on the floor and kick him in his stomach twice and take the bag off him.

I go to the lady whose bag it is and gave it back to her.

"Thanks sweet heart" she says as she gives me a hug.

"Don't be" I smile at her and look behind to see that guy but no one was there.

Let me introduce myself Im Zara Qureshi. Grand daughter of Mr Qureshi. My grand dad is a business man like owner of the second highest company of London.

Im 16 years old and I study in London, my parents live in Derby.

My life is ok. I have two brothers and one sister. My mom is daughter of Mr Qureshi. I love my mom. My mom is a social worker. Hmmm i guess thats enough about me.

Im on my way home my brother sent a car and a driver for me. My older brother Armaan lives in California and my younger brother who is 14 lives with my parents in Derby.

To Be Continued........,