13. Long Time

Shawn

It's been years. I don't know if I still can call Camila as my girlfriend but we doesn't contact too much like we used to in old times. We kinda separated but we didn't make a commitment to break up. I didn't say break up to her and she didn't say it too.

I'm in the recording studio right now working for my very first album. I know it's sound amazing but I'm still thinking about Camila. Camila's in a group with her girls and it called Fifth Harmony. I hope she's thinking about me, too. I missed her a lot and we haven't meet yet since the day she moved to Miami.

But after she moved to Miami, we still contacted but now we're not. We didn't talk much or asking how is happening with her or myself right now. It kinda crazy and stupid. I hoped she remembered me.

"Shawn, what are you thinking about? You better get coffee," Andrew, my manager said,

"Yeah, sure, sure. I'll get coffee," I said as I popped out from my chair,

I decided to go the cafe near the studio.

I entered the cafe and waiting in my line while someone's ordered her coffee. As I heard her voice, it's so familiar. It reminds me of Camila, oh maybe I'm just thinking of her.

I decided to order my usual coffee. I just can't stop thinking of Camila. I'm deadly missed her.

As I got back to the studio, I got news from my manager.

"So, you're going on your very first tour, Shawn. I'm proud of you, bro," Andrew said,

"Is it???" I said, excitedly,

"You're going to opening Austin Mahone's tour with The Vamps and Fifth Harmony," he said,

My heart beat suddenly stopped when Andrew said Fifth Harmony. It means I'm going to see Camila again.

I kinda nervous and excited at the same time. I'm excited because it's my very first time on tour and I'm nervous that I'm going to meet Camila again.

I've never meet her again since years.

As I got back home, I decided to open my twitter and search everything about Austin Mahone's tour.

I can see all my fans are excited about it, I'm so excited about it too.

"Hey, I'm so excited about my first tour! See y'all soon, it's gonna be fun!! :)" I tweeted.

I locked my phone and decided to go to sleep.

-------

As I woke up from my sleep, I unlocked my phone and checked my twitter again.

I see there's so many fans bought tickets for seeing me on tour. It's so amazing. But I saw a mention. It's from......

@.camilacabello97

I shocked.

She said, "we're going on tour with @.AustinMahone, @.TheVamps, old friend @.ShawnMendes!! see ya on tour, bros!"

Old friend.

Good one, Mila. Thanks God, she still remembered me.