new rebel at school that happens to be blonde emo and hot !

Hey guys it's my first story: P

BEEP-BEEP-BEEP-BEEP

God remind me why I have a stupid alarm clock in the first place!!! I thought to myself oh yer because of stupid school that's why I have a stupid alarm clock. I hit the snooze button a bit too forcefully pull the cover over my face to get a bit more sleep. Yes sleep that's what I need more then bloody school!! " JAMIE don't think that I didn't hear that alarm clock as well GET UP" yelled mum god does that women have a loud voice or what. I get up reluctantly and pad off to the other side of the room where I have my own bathroom. I get in the shower and stand under the water letting the hot water relax my muscles and then wash my hair and get out of the shower feeling a lot better I'm defiantly not a morning person, I don't see why people say that I am so lucky that I'm beautiful with my flawless skin , natural blonde hair and sky blue eyes , because with beauty comes attention and popularity and I want neither I would much rather be a plain looking girl that's doesn't get a second glances from guys and the poplars stay away from ,but looks like god doesn't agree with my way of think and has given me flawless beauty and a good personality. I walk to my walk to closet to dull down my beauty and much not wanted attention I mostly dress in hoodies and skinny leg jeans and tee's that has smart ass sayings on them today is test day so I'm dressing in my mood miserable so you can see a contrast between grays and blacks so black ripped skinny legged jeans with a black plain hoddie and a gray top that says 'back away I bite' and last so black converses. I look at the time shit its already time to go I run and pull my life support out of my draw (aka. Black iPod I love music and cant live without it )and phone also black (as you might be thinking I'm emo then yes your right I'm a blonde emo mum wouldn't let my die my hair). I run to my bathroom sink and out back my nose ring in I don't sleep with it in don't ask why. I run down stairs and grab a apple on the way to the bench to get my car keys did I mention that I'm am now a senior at night gray high (don't ask me how they came up with the name ) I yelled bye to mum already running late I run over to my BMW parked in the drive way as mum likes to say it I'm one of the privileged kids in town meaning my parents are rich and are always out. I like to earn my own stuff with money I get from my job at a hair dressing salon ( I know a bit girly but I couldn't find a better job) but when my parents offered me a car I couldn't resist so here I came trying to lie low driving a very expensive car oh did I mention this is my first day at this school because I am a rebel and got kicked out from my old school for making a teacher cry because I called her fat . I pull in to the student parking lot I take my bag and but the buds in my ears and start listening to new divide by linkin park ok here goes I step out of the car and I can already I people staring it was the car I thought to myself god a whole day of stares I thought you can do this if you can punch Luke Danes in the face three times in a row (long story) then you can do this. I walked towards the office avoiding eye contact my iPod was on full blast and the music was comforting I was looking at my phone I had downloaded the school map on to it so I didn't have a big paper map under my nose all day at least it looked like I was reading a text message. But while I was looking a bumped into someone falling flat on my bum I still had my hood covering my face I was still on my bum when I heard a very sexy voice say that I should watch where I was going he sounded annoyed I get up and brush my hands on my pants I look up and my hood fell off reviling my face and hair that was a slight bit messy now because it had been under my hood. I give the guy a glare "watch it! Would you" I say with venom dripping off every word he looks taken back he probably doesn't get people telling him what to do by the looks of him he has a well built body probably a jock and has blonde hair with some brown and brown eyes. Once he realizes what I look like not the black haired emo kid that I would have looked like from the back a cocky smirk plays on his face " hey no need to get angry ay me baby" I roll my eyes and shove past him.