Chapter 32 - Hide and Seek Part 2.

Hey hiii! Agayi mein. Happy Reading.

Malhotra Mansion.

Manik along with cabir reached his place, manik walked toward aunt Anita's room to meet her as per his routine of meeting her after college/school.

Aunt Anita's room.

Manik: Hello, aunt anita.

Anita: Hello manik beta.

Manik: How are you?

Anita: I'm good. How are you? How was your day at college?

Manik: Day? It was..

Cabir: His day was so eventful aunty. You know na jahan manik hota hai wo jagha or wo kaisa hota hai? and laughed.

Manik: Cabirrr ! Shut uppp. Day went good, acha aunty me and cabir are in my room so when the dinner is ready ping me. I'll see you later. Bye.

Manik turned towards cabir and gestured him to follow him. The both headed to manik's room. Cabir had made his mind in the college only that he will make him confess what he's going through and obviously what he is up to and why did he ignore nandini. They reached manik's room. Cabir jumped on the bed while manik made himself comfortable on a sofa. It was now cabir's turn to shoot his questions.

Cabir: Haan to Mr. Manik Malhotra tell me what's up with you and nandini?

Manik: What do you mean by that?

Cabir: Manik, look even you know what I'm talking about abhe yeh zaroori nae hai that whenever we talk about you and nandini we've to start from the start so please band kar apnay yeh natak and say.

Manik: Ah ! Okay. Fine. To sun.. They day started pretty well with her, the meet at college was not that horrible but it was good but then all of sudden she started to act weird. Like I thought she'd come and sit beside me but she didn't maybe because that time you guys were there - well that's not a problem basically, but you know how harshad is. I don't care about that 2 choution wali behenjee but I do care about nan... I mean I both of them, we can't let them finish themselves you know na.. when I asked her to stay away from harshad she told me it me from whom she should stay away - she asked me not to show my face to her, ever!

Cabir: Isi lye tu uss se bhaag raha tha?

Manik: Cabirrr, bhaag nae raha mein. Mein dekhna chahta hoon kya usme bhe wo tarap hai mujhey milne ki, mujhse baat karne ki aur meray qareeb rehne ki.

Cabir started to laugh like crazy, manik passed a hopeless expression to him and continued.

Manik: Cabir please, It's not funny.

Cabir controlling his laugh: Manik this is not funny but this crazy, insane or pata nae kya kya.

Manik: Ghalti hogayi mujhse that I told you about all this. Tu jaa Bhai pls.

Cabir: Acha.. Okay.. Fine.. I won't laugh now. Han to what do you want from me.

Manik: I want to ignore her, she asked me not to show her my face na. I will do that. I will play her game.

Cabir: Okayy. To wo meri bhaabhi pakki hai na? and winked.

Manik: Cabir! Please.

Cabir: Manik tu accept kar ya nae kar, but meray Bhai tujhey pyaar hogaya hai. Yeh mujhey pata hai. Look at you how many efforts you're making for that girl jisse tu kuch days pehle he mila hai. Agar yeh abhe dhruv, mukti aur alya ko pata chale na they'll die out of shock. Samjh raha hai na tu?