Chapter 34 - I'm sorry.

Hey hiii. I'm here.
This one's important. I want you all to know that I'm not ending this FF anytime soon. Okay? Is that enough to calm you down. Till the time I have my readers on my side I won't end it. In last chapter I mentioned just to know what you guys want. I have replied to comments already but if I missed any so here's the answer. I'm not ending it.
Okay now. Happy Reading. ❤

Manik and nandini didn't move a bit. Nandini couldn't get grip over her emotions and she started to cry, while crying she tightened her grip on manik even more so did manik. Manik patted on her head twice and spoke.

Manik: Nandini, It's okay! You're fine. I'm with you okay.

Nandini: Manik?

Manik: Yes nandini?

Nandini: You will protect me like this na? Hamesha?

Manik took a pause for some seconds which made nandini realise what she just said but before nandini could speak manik continued.

Manik: Yes nandini. Always.

They were still hugging each other now when nandini had stopped crying manik decided to break the hug. After breaking the hug he stood near her only, placed his palms on her face.

Manik: I had warned you na but you didn't listen to me, now look at yourself. A scared nandini is standing in front of me not the one who fights back.. always.

Nandini: Manik can we not talk about this please?

How could he deny her, He simply nodded and said.

Manik: Chalen? No wait. Now party is not a good idea. Chalo nandini I'll drop you home.

Nandini: No.

Manik: Again you started. What no! Tum yeh saraay arguments meray sath he kyun karti ho?

Nandini: Manik. Please na.. Let me speak.

Manik: Okay. Say.

Nandini went down on her knees instead of saying anything. Manik tried to speak but she didn't let him and held both her ears with her hands. Obviously she was in that state because she wanted to apologize for her behaviour. Again Manik tried to speak but nandini frowned it was enough for him.

Nandini: I'm sorry for my behaviour. I'm an idiot not to listen you. You said all that for my benefit but I didn't listen to you and I snapped back at you uselessly. You were trying to protect me but I.. I'm a fool. I'm really bad at judging people. I'm sorry Manik. I'm sorry for not listening to you, I'm sorry for calling you wrong, I'm sorry for asking you to not to show me your face ever again. Please forgive me. Will you?

Manik didn't say anything instead of pulling her up he too went down on his knees. He removed her hands from her ears and said.

Manik: Only if you promise me that you will stay away from that creep. He's not worth your friendship and I don't have to give you an example after this now.

Nandini: I will. I promise. Ab to maaf kardo. Please.

Manik: Me to kabhe tumse gussa hua he nae tha.

Nandini: I thought you were and you didn't show me your face after that.

Manik: Nandini look, Yes! I was angry but then I realised for the first time tho, that even you're not wrong. You don't even know me properly and why would you listen to me. I didn't show you my face that's mainly because I wanted to play your game and I succeeded & you lost. He winked.