Chapter 3 - Lets get to know them.

Hey hello. I know its so early. Idk if anyone of you was waiting or not. gahah. But I'm now obsessed to writing. So here's the another part. I hope you liked manik's introduction. I hope i didn't mess it up. Do tell me by dropping a comment right there.

London.
Ah. Finally reached. Nandini Murthy you're late now be ready for ella's rants. Well, this girl is crazy. That's the reason i love her so much. She's my only friend. Maybe I was not worth friendship or maybe I didn't wanna get close to anyone because the more people come close to you the more they know about you so it become easy for them to hurt you bad. Well. Its a new day. Fresh start. Lets forget all.
After stepping out of the car. I saw that idiot running towards me as if 10 dogs are running behind her but she's like that only.

Ella: Hey nans. Thank for making me wait for 30 minutes. I was not expecting you that early tho. How did you manage to come that early? Wow. I'm amazed.

Nandini: No hello no hi! Gosh. Ella kya hoga tumhara?
Well, I'm not sorry for being late you arrived early that's not my fault. Okay. Lets move.

Me and ella got admission in the same college, same stream.
But I'm more intrested in music. Oh my luck i can't continue it as my subject!
I and ella have joined music classes after college.
Trust me her hindi accent is so horrible you don't wanna hear her singing. But sadly, you can never dare to tell her that she's even horrible then.
I and ella stepped into the canteen as our class would start 30 mins from now.
Its our first day. I'm pretty excited.
Just in between the conversation with her she asked me about mom.

Ella: How is aunty nans?

Nandini: Oh yeah. Mom is fine. Idk what, but something is definitely bothering her. Something she wants to share but not doing that. Well, I'll force her to share on the dinner table.

E: Do you have any idea about what she's going to tell you?

N: Idk ya! I'm just clueless over here. I'm scared, It should be anything but moving back to India. Nayy. I don't wanna go back to the place where i lost everything. No. I would never agree to that.

E: But you're a born indian someday or the other you've visit india at least. You've a family there, and friends too. Maybe.

N: Ellaaa! What made you think I have friends over there like seriously!
We've never talked about India and my family there. Then friends?! No way.

Well, i had a friend there. He was my only friend. My bestfriend. Maybe or maybe not.
Well I don't want to tell her about that.

N: okay now. Chuck that. We've a class to attend. Lets move. I don't wanna get late for the class on the very first day.

E: Okayy. As you say.

Saying this we both headed towards the class.

Mumbai.

Here the fabulous 5, I mean fab5 stepped into the college. They had one thing in head that they'll make the lives of other students hell and trust me they mean that. When they've decided something they're definitely going to do that.

Cabir: Manik, what is the plan bro?

Manik: What plan? I haven't decided anything as for now. Lets find a bakra first.

Mukti: Oh yeah. Since when we've started to make plan before hand? We'll make them on the spot. Chill bro.

Dhruv: What guys? Why do we have to create a mess everywhere we go?

Well, dhruv being the good boy said that. But he can't stop his beloved friends from pulling those stunts.

While everyone was busy chatting alya was busy staring at something. As if she saw an alien in the space academy.

Just then everyone yelled.
ALLYYYAAA!

Alya: Oh yeah. Tell me what's up with the plan?

Dhruv: Alya, what were to staring at?

Cabir: Maybe some hot guy? Kyun alya?

Alya: Oh shut up cabir!
Look at there. She pointed toward the auditorium gate.

They saw a girl dressed in old fashioned shalwar kameez, oiled hair which were tied tight in two plaits, talking weirdly and making that yo yo sign after finishing every sentence.

Gosh. Who else it could be?
Our very own patna ki rani. Navya Naveli. Yo Yo!

The great fab5 smiled at eachother as if they found their first prey. Actually they did.

Ah. Done with chapter 4. A long one. Pretty long. I hope you guys would enjoy reading. Do tell me how was it. Thank you. ❤