18; cuddles

m i n g y u

I turn up the radio and cheekily grin at Wonwoo, who I know doesn't like music very loud.

"Mingyu, can you turn it down?" He frowns.

"Sorry, no can do." I poke out my tongue and stick my hand out the window.

From the corner of my eye, I can see him stare at the road before pulling over to the side.

"Uh, Wonwoo, why did we sto-" I was interrupted by a kiss and a hug. "Why- I- What?" I stutter, my face going red. Wonwoo never kissed first. I was the one that was always initiating cuddle time.

"Can you turn down the radio now?" He asks as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck. I obey and do what he said. "Thanks Gyu~" He sits up straight again.

"Wait, I haven't even cuddled you yet." I pout, reaching out to him but he backs up into the side of the drivers seat. "Hyung!" I whine. Wonwoo laughs before letting me hug him.

"You're such a kid."

"No, I just like your hugs."

a r e u m

I watch Seungkwan scoff a piece of pizza down. "Where you really that hungry?" I ask him and raise an eyebrow.

"Yes. Now come and eat before I finish it all."

"We're supposed to be eating that when we're watching though."

He stops and puts his second piece down. "Oh. I totally knew that."

I chuckle, grabbing the remote. "Anyways, what do you want to watch?"

"Well, since you watched it without me, Big Hero 6."

[ a few movies and hours later ]

"Seungkwan? Are you even listening to m- Oh." I look over to see that he's fast asleep, his head resting on my shoulder. Well, damn. How am I going to get his head off without waking him up? I sit there uncomfortably before trying to move away. Slowly, slowly, slowly. Okay good. I let out a sigh of relief as I didn't wake him up. I get up and get a blanket before throwing it over Seungkwan's body.

"Goodnight pabo." I whisper.

"Goodnight to you, too." He replies.

"You were awake this whole time?!" The boy laughs and nods before yelling in pain after I punched him in the arm.

"I'm so glad I have a loving girlfriend." He says sarcastically, rubbing his arm.

"I love you too."

--
a/n

basically just a filler chapter bc fluff is fluffy and cute and mEANiE anD SEUNGKWnznxndn

p.s sorry for ANOTHER cover change

i am very indecisive

p.p.s thx to the homies for helping me choose