Day 17

Day 17:
The fans screaming mine and Liam's name, being able to play the music we love, the incredibly hot chicks. Drive shaft was a huge hit we toured everywhere from London to Berlin and then it all fell apart. It was Liam who got me onto the drugs and I never wanted it to be like that all I wanted was to play music I love. Now look at me, into week 2 of withdrawal. So Claire refused to stay at the caves after she stormed off because of jack not believing her. I found her halfway back to the beach with all of her bags, I tried to stall her as long as possible as the beach offers no protection for a pregnant woman. But it is Claire we are talking about here and she is about as stubborn as a mule and she wouldn't listen as her mind was already made.
It was then when she clutched her lower bump and leant against the tree stump... She was in labour! "I can't deliver a baby! I just can't I'm not ready! Please don't be the real thing, please oh please let it be a false labour." These were the only thoughts running through my head as I ran for help. Luckily I only got halfway back to the caves when I found Ethan collecting wood in the jungle "Ethan go get jack, Claire's baby is coming, like now so hurry." He darted off towards the caves while I went back to Claire. She was positioned next to the stump still having contractions but they were staring to get further apart. But after a while her contractions were almost gone thankfully it must of only been false labour because I could not of delivered the baby but I was getting a bit worried because it had been 15 minutes and jack still wasn't here. Soon enough there was no more contractions so we decided to head back to the caves. We turned around and standing watching us, gawping like a goldfish was Ethan. Once again not looking at Claire but more fixated than ever on her bump. I never thought he would do what he did next. I never thought he would kill me. Darkness.