one

Eduardo and Lupe were sitting on the couch in there new apartment. Eduardo leaned over kissing her gently. "What was that for?" Lupe asked feeling her cheeks heat up. "Just because your cute." Eduardo replied smirking that smirk that made his friend Jania want to strangle him until he was dead. 

"What do you wanna do now." Lupe asked. It was then they realized that they had to wait till tomorrow for the cable to turn on so they could watch soccer but they wouldn't even be able to that with the plan falling into place.

 "I'd invite Jania over but she'd just yell "goals af" the whole time." Eduardo said beginning to think. Normally he'd say something perverted but never around Lupe she was his only exception. Jania called him whipped for a few months before she got over it. 

Lupe laughed lightly nodding like the quiet person she is. She leaned over laying her head on his shoulder. "She's pretty insane." She replied. 

"Yeah, she's a fucking bitch." Eduardo says remembering the time in middle school where she punched him in the side. "Eduardo Gonzalez!" Lupe gasped hitting him in the chest. "Don't be rude." 

"Oww. Fuck" He muttered under his breath about Jania being a stupid whore. Just quiet enough so Lupe didn't hear him. 

"Well what should we do?" Eduardo asked trying to change the subject. "We could go outside and play soccer." Lupe suggested, knowing Eduardo wouldn't feel up to it.

 "Nah. You should let me draw you, like Jack drew rose from the titanic." Eduardo says thinking about the idea. Lupe gasps hitting him in the chest feeling herself blush. "No." She stated blushing. "We really should not."

 Eduardo laughed before realizing something. "Why don't we just go out with our friends over so were not bored." Eduardo suggests. "That's actually a great idea." Lupe said getting up from the couch.

 "Nooooo you were my blanket." Eduardo whined. "Too bad." Lupe said throwing a pillow at him. "Let's go get ready to invite them out."

 "CAN WE SAVE WATER AND SHOWER TOGETHER." Eduardo called from the living room. The only response he got was a pillow in the face. 

If only he knew this would be the last night he'd see her, well knowingly at least. Little did he know his girlfriend would put him on a wild chase of time and trust.