Chapter 1

Have you ever loved someone so much that you just want to let everyone know?

That feeling when something amazing happens to you and you just wanna tell at least 5 million people. That's how I feel everyday of my life.

Most people know me as straight. But those people think I'm gay, too. I'm not saying they're wrong. But Dan, he's something else. He doesn't want to admit they're right.

He knows they're right, I can feel it, he just won't say it out loud. And here he comes...

He came down the stairs and into the kitchen with me. He was in his pyjamas. I loved them. His fuzzy pants and his white t-shirt. Perfect.

Yeah, if it wasn't so obvious, I like Dan. Nope! Scratch that! I love Dan.

"Hey Phil." he yawned.

"Hey, did you just wake?" I opened the cupboard.

"Yeah, can you get out the cereal?"

"Sure." I passed him the Shreddies.

He took them and poured a bowl. "What anime are we watching today?"

I looked up from my thoughts. "What?"

"Attack on Titan or Black Butler?"

"Um. You pick." I looked down again, deeper into my thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Dan asked and walked over after pouring the milk in his bowl.

"I'm fine."

He lifted my chin. "No you're not, Phil. What's wrong?"

"I told you," I sniffed "I'm fine."

He wiped the one tear that rolled down my cheek.

"Phil, you know I love you right?" I told you I could tell. Then again, he's told me that before.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Yeah." I walked to the living room and turned on Netflix.

"Um..Black Butler." I said and sat on the couch.

He left his cereal and sat next to me. "Phil, you need to talk to me."

I've told him before that I love him, as more than a friend and he just doesn't listen but I know he likes me, here's how I know.

"You know Dan." I said.

He looked at me and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. I'm just not ready."

"I get it. I just wish I could do this all the time."

"Do what all the time?" He asked and I cuddled up to him, he wrapped his arm around me.

"This."

"Me too."

Hey guys. (Lol phil moment) so yeah i decided to write a phan fiction. Oh god im actually fricking scared. Anyway i hope u enjoyed that super terribly short first introduction chapter thing. Okay.