Chapter 33

Hey peoplesss.
Dan quote of the day
"It's in the mother fucking bagging area!"

*dans pov*

My ex girlfriend just called me tall and a yellow cartoon bear and something about my hair. Laina was always this joyful. She used to scream at me for every little thing I'd do. I made her breakfast in bed, she doesn't like strawberry milk and wants to flip the tray. I do all of her laundry, she doesn't like ocean breeze and wants to throw all the laundry out the window.

More important things that actually made me cry?

She bleeds all over my bee in the night and I don't start screaming at her. I prepare a great hot shower for her and then clean all my sheets withiut mentioning it. But oh no. She had a problem with that. She said that I bought the wrong tampons for her after she took her shower. What the Hell?

That made me tear up.

The one that actually made me cry was 5 weeks later when she told me she was pregnant and I said I loved her. She threw an apple at my forehead and said she hated me.

This is the first time I've seen her since.

Phil's ex and my ex. How could this be any better? Let's just add in my mum why don't we?

"What do you guys want?" I asked them both, with a tone of why the fuck am I here?

Then she explained everything, she wanted her revenge, she wanted to have me back in her life, she wanted everything to go her way.

Then she gave me my bait.

She pulled him away from yet another dark corner.

Adrian.

bye bye peopless.