Chapter 17

just imagine dan and phil doing the lean and dabb...menatal image for you there.

*phils pov*

I walked in the hallway and down to Dan's bedroom, which would be changing to our room soon.

He was on the phone with someone, I didn't know who and I couldn't quite make out the conversation.

Okay I got it. December 19. 8:30. Okay. Okay. Okay.

Thats all that I could make out.

I knock slightly and pushed open the door, him hanging up his phone in a rather fast manner. "Hey." he said.

"Hey babe. Who was that?" I asked, suspicious.

"Just some guy. Not important, right?" he looked like a lost puppy. He just stared at me. He was so dann hot. (yes i just did.)

"Right.." I said strangely.

"Something wrong?" he hesitated to say.

"No." I lied.

"Phil," he stood up and took my hands. "What's wrong?"

I stared at him for quite a bit. Eventually he just turned around and got an attitude. "Fine don't tell me." he rolled his eyes and sat back on the bed.

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked suddenly.

"Cheating?" he stood up. "Phil. You honestly think I would cheat on you?"

"You're right. I'm being delusional."

"I'm glad we're on the same page." he sat back down.

I sat next to him. "But seriously, who was that?"

"I told you-just some guy."

"Specifics?"

"I can't tell you."

"Can't or won't?"

"Are we really fighting." he held up his hand. "We're engaged for fuck's sake."

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Now." he stood up. "Let's go plan a wedding." he walked out the door and I followed.