Oh shit

As my brothers walked toward us, i felt Jace stiffen at my side. When Jace had first come to our school, all the girls had fallen for him. He was really hot and popular. He was also Nick's best friend. Then he relized he didn't want to be popular and joined our group. You may think that he's just using me, why is a hot guy like him hanging out with me. Well he isn't using me. We already had sex and he didn't leave me after. He's actually really sweet. You also may think im a slut, but thats not true. I had sex with him after we'd been dating for 6 months. Then Joe said " Well raven won't you introduce us to your boyfriend". Well i assume he's your boyfriend since he was kissing you, or do you let every guy who talkes to you do that. " Well atleast i'm not a whore, and Jace is my boyfriend'. Then i turned to nick and said" You do know who jace is right". " Fuck of Bitch" said Joe. Before i could reply i saw Jace punch Joe in the face. Another thing about Jace he hates when any ones pisses of his friends. Suddenly Mrs.Laroue, a teacher arrived."what is going on here" she asked. Then she saw Joe on the ground and Jace over him. " Nick, Joe, Jace and Raven to the princples office right now. Another thing about Mrs.Laroue , shes a jonas fan and she absoulutley hates me. Jace took my hand and then all of us  slowly walked to the princples's offices. When we arrived there,the secretery just nodded at us and told us to sit down. Hey you okay- Jace asked me. 'Ya you ". Im fine. "umm jace the reason that i was in their car- i looked at joe and nick who were sitting accross us- is because im their sister.