my life as a jonas sister

It ended out to be a suspension for Jace, Joe and Nick which suprised me, since the jonas brothers are usually the principles favorite. I didnt get in any trouble because it wasnt my fault. That didnt mean that i wasnt pissed off. Due to Joe and Nick My boyfriend got in trouble. I was storming of when Jace caught my hand.

"shh babe" he said. "its not your fault anyway its not like my dads gonna care. Hes probably gonna applaud me." He laughed.

" Its not funny Jace, because of my brothers you got in trouble how  unfair is that"

Just as he was going to say something, the bell rang. Shit he said, i have soccer. He looked me in the eyes and said" we'll talk about this later."

I wasnt gonna walk home with the losers so i decided to walk home. When i got home, the family was at the table talking quietly- probably about me.

" Uhh Raven, we need to talk" said my mom . I plugged in my ipod and put on somewhere i belong by linkin Park.

my dear father wasnt to happy about that. He was red and the face and practically screaming.

"how could you do this to your brothers. Because of you and your stupid boyfriend, their suspended. Do you know how much bad publicity this will cause. God you dont understand anything."
By this time i was mad too. "  I dont understand anything, well if your f**cked up sons hadnt come up to me this wouldnt have happend. When i finished everyones mouths were hanging open. "thats it" my dad managed to stutter. " youre grounded and forbideen to see that boy"

"whatever" i was already focused on my music.
when he saw this didnt affect me he said " and your ipod is in my custody now."

my brothers were smirking.

"F**k no" its my property and bought by my money. You cant take it away and anyways who said im giving it.

At this time my family was in total shock, oh dear what happended to the quiet little girl. Just then my phone rang. It was Justin- another voleenter at the soup kitchen. " hey are you coming"

Yup i said, ill meet you there. then i turned and walked out of the house