School

The drive to school was long and awkward. Joe and Nick were having a conversation and i was being ignored. I sighed, this was my life story, go to school , go to work, and come back home just to be ignored. My brothers got the biggest and the best rooms in the house while i got the smallest. My room's heater was broken so even in the summer it felt like winter. I voleuntered at a place where the girls who have been abused come to get help. I helped file charges against their families or who ever had done that to them. I also was a cook on weekends at a soup kitchen. As we reached the school, sluts surrounded the car. As i got out one of the bitches said" eewwww why is she getting out of your car". I gave her the finger and walked off to find my friends. " Hey " said my bestfriend Candra, she was the only one who knew who my brothers were. " Hey yourself" i said. My other friend Manny was staring at my brothers. " Why'd you get out of their car, you're not dating one of those ass holes are you". No way Manny. Suddenly someone came up and put their arms around my waist. " Hey babe". It was my boyfriend Jace. I turned around and kissed him. Why'd you get out of their car" he asked whispered into my ear. I'll tell you later" i whispered back. "Ah V" Candra said. " Ya" i turned around to face her. "Why are those asshats looking at you. I turned to see where she was looking at. My brothers were staring at me and Jace. Then they started walking in our direction. " Oh Shit" i said.

HEY GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY AND WANT ME TO CONTUNIE PLEASE COMMENT THANKS