Chapter I

I ran, ran, and kept on running towards my cabin thinking about the events that had just happened "Why? Why Annabeth?" I said to myself as tears streamed down my face. I had just come from a quest from Athena to gain her permission to propose and went to hepheastus to ask him to forge me a ring. It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen in my life it was black with 3 stones on top 2 of which were sea green and were flanking a big grey stone the ring itself had engraving of all our quests together such as when we retrieved the master bolt and the battle in new york even from when we were trapped in tartaraus and when we defeated gaea. But now it was useless seeing as how Annabeth had been cheating on me while I was away on the quest. I had planned to come back early and surprise her but soon found out she was cheating on me with the person i thought of as a little brother... Nico. Just thinkng about the scene mad me furious I just had to leave but I couldn't not while Thalia was here she might be the only person who doesn't think i did all those horrible things to the campers. I reached my cabin, ran in and locked the door and didn't come out for a whole month not even to eat or drink water.

By the time I left the cabin I had lost about 10 pounds I couldn't afford to lose and my hair was as messy as ever. The only thing that kept me going while everyone thought I had starved to death or dehydrated, which would be impossible seeing as how I'm son of the sea god and all. Was the thought of Thalia

In reality the only reason I left the cabin is because I needed to see Thalia Inneeded someone I could talk to, someone I could trust. I woke up at about 7 o' clock and went straight to the Zeus cabin and knocked. I silently counted to 10 right when I reached ten the door opened and I couldn't help but smile at my precise timing.

Thalia stared at me for a while before pulling me in the cabin closing the door and giving me a hug that clearly surpassed Tyson's and I hugged her back and smiled. Over the years we had been adventuring together we had grown as close as siblings.

Some might say aren't your parents brothers so aren't you technically cousins so doesn't that make you somewhat like sublings , well no it doesn't because in the half-blood world your godly parent doesn't have DNA. After a couple minutes she pulled back and slapped me which i expected to hurt but not as hard as it did, she hit me so hard I fell to the ground. "Owwww! Did you have to hit me that hard?!" I asked which just made her smile. "Of course I did kelp head that's what you get for locking yourself away in your cabin for a whole month!" She practically yelled i smiled but that smile was soon wiped off my face as I remembered what happened the night i locked myself away. "Well if you knew why I did it you wouldn't be mad at me but at annabitch." I grumbled which made her stare in confusion. "Annabi- oh what did she do this time?" She asked anger in her tone. I looked at the ring in my hand and said. "She cheated on me, she cheated on me with Nico" she looked shocked for a moment but that shock turned to confusement which turned to anger.

"SHE DID WHAT?!?!?!" She yelled which made me wince at her tone. "I said she cheated on me with nico." I said waiting for her to explode. "WHAT WOULD MAKE HER DO THAT? ESPECIALLY TO YOU YOUR SO-" she screamed but stopped abruptly. "Im so what?" I asked with confusion in my voice. She thought for a while and then said "That doesn't matter" she said smiling at me, and i returned the smile with pure honesty which made her blush. Hmm weird i thought "Well looks like my loyalty meant nothing to her" I said as I stretched out my hand with the ring in it. She stared at the ring then at me and then hugged me tightly "Oh percy i'm so sorry this happened when you were going to ask her does she know?" She asked I shook my head and looked down. "I was going to the woods to see if she was there since ai couldn't find her at her cabin or the beach and saw her." I blinked away the tears "I saw her kissing nico and then turned and ran and neither of them had a chance to see me" I said with anger and sadness in my voice as I thought of them in the woods by Zeus' fist kissing.

Thalia hugged me again bringing me back to reality I hugged her back tears forming in my eyes. She was the only one that knew, the only one I trusted, and the only one I loved. As I broke the hug the conch horn went off signaling dinner before we left she looked at me and said "Percy I was thinking about leaving the hunters" I was shocked at this statement. "Why?" I asked she looked up at the sky and then back at the ground "I just dont think I can handle this 'eternal maiden' thing anymore it's really frustrating." She said I thought for a while silence enveloping itself in the cabin.

"Hey I support your decision. You never know this could be a good thing for you" I said she looked up at me and then smiled at me and said "Thanks Percy I really think this is going to be a good thing" I looked at her and smiled back causing another blush. She did it again this is definetely getting weird I thought to myself. "Well we better get going dont want to get stuck with dish duty" I said shuddering at the thought of having to clean the dishes with molten hot lava.

"Yea I guess we should" she said before opening the door and leaving with me right behind her. We had to sprint to get there in time we were the last ones to areive but we didn't get dish duty which was a good thing. Since Thalia, Nico, and I were the only children of the big three we usually sat together but seeing as how it and Nico were together he sat with her.

Everbody crowded the table congragulating him while eyeing me cautiously but I just ignored them. I grabbed a plate, and a goblet and sat at my table waiting for Thalia before I began eating a salad and drinking blue cherry coke, despite not eating for a month I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be, and not eating earned me lectures from Thalia which made me smile at the thought that my mom used to this to me when I was little. "So you said you were leaving the hunters?" I asked trying to get her to stop lecturing me about the human body and how not eating would cause me stomach aches and she slowly nodded and stared at her food. "When do you plan to do it?" I asked again. She looked at me and smiled. "Just about now actually" she  said as she got up and walked over to the hunters who were sitting at the Artemis table. I could tell something in their conversation was about me because there was alot of pointing and death glares sent in my direction. A couple minutes later she came back with a huge grin on her face. "So how-" was all I managed to say before she kissed me, I was shocked at first but then warmth spread through me , warmth I hadn't felt since the last time I kissed her. I kissed her back she then broke the kiss and said the words i hadn't heard in a long time. "I love you percy." I stared at her thinking how just a minute ago she was a man hating eternal maiden and now her she was kissing and telling me she loved me "I love you too Thalia." I said and after that the horn blew again and we left to the campfire. During the whole campfire thalia and I were at the back holding hand, singing songs, and laughing, the campfire passed in a blur. When the campfire was over Thalia grabbed my hand and practically dragged me towards her cabin we grabbed blankets and pillows before heading to the roof of the cabin, we set up the makeshift beds and we layed down laughing and cuddling before falling asleep. I cant wait till tomorrow I thought as we fell asleep.

HEY GUYS THATS CHAPTER 1 I KNOW THERE'S NOT THAT MUCH ACTION IN THIS ONE BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL PROBABLY HAVE A BIT MORE ACTION AND I'LL TRY TO KEEP THIS PG13 BUT NO PROMISES ;) ANYWAYS I ALSO WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL IF YOUR READING THIS RIGHT NOW I'LL MOSTLY STAY AWAY FROM A/N'S BUT IF I THINK I NEED TO SAY SOMETHING I WILL AND I WONT GIVE SPOILERS TO ANY FUTURE CHAPTERS I MIGHT UPLOAD ANOTHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW EARLY AND I WILL MOST DEFINETELY 2x UPLOAD ON WEEKENDS IF NOT 3x UPLOAD

ALSO GUYS I RECOMMEND THAT IF YOU LIKE SONGS THAT HAVE MEANING INSTEAD OF THE NOW A DAY MUSIC THE I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO "we are the world 25  for haiti" THIS SONG WAS MADE AFTER THE EARTHQUAKE THAT HIT HAITI AND KILLED MANY, MANY PEOPLE AND INCLUDES ALOT OF ARTISTS BEFORE THEY WENT CORRUPT WITH DEUGS AND ALCHOHOL SO IF YOU THINK THEY ARE BAD LOOK AT HOW THEY WERE BEFORE