CHAPTER III

ABOVE IS A PICTURE OF THE LAKE AT CHB

SO SORRY GUYS I FELL ASLEEP AND DIDN'T WAKE UP UNTIL 6 AM GOT UP TOOK A SHOWER CHANGED AND WENT BACK TO BED I STILL HAVE YET TO EAT BREAKFEAST SO I MIGHT NOT HAVE THAT MANY IDEAS ANYWAYS ON TO THE STORY

Thalia and I broke down laughing at how surprised Jace was after learning Thalia spent 6 years as a tree. "Yea I was a tree, I used to be that big tree right there." She said while pointing to her tree. "After I died my dad turned me into the tree because he took pity on me and after I sprung up out of nowhere the border appeared and has been gaurding the camp along with that dragon, right there he's protecting the golden fleece if it were to be removed from my tree I would start to slowly die." She continued, and the shocked look on Jace's face turned from amazement to awe. "So Jace where have you been these past years?" I asked my brother trying to make him snap out of his trance. "Well, in between bringing kids in this group, and running from monsters across the country side, nothing much, what 'bout you?" He asked, which made me laugh at that. Which then confused him. "Well Jace I saved Olympus twice, fell into Tartaraus and survived, helped my friends kill Gaea, and held the sky." After I said all this Jace's jaw fell so fast I was sure it would go straight through the underworld and i to the deepest part of Tartaraus. "You did all that? What else did you do?" He asked in awe even though I was sure he could do everything I did with equal or almost the same skill.

"Well, I killed Medusa, I also killed the Minotaur twice, killed Hyperion, Krios, defeated Atlas. Also if I'm not mistaken i killed Kampe, brought back the golden fleece, the master bolt, saved Artemis, escaped the Labyrinth and risked the life of all western civilization to have my friend, Luke Castellan sacrifice himself to kill Kronos. I'm pretty sure that sums it up." I said then asked Thalia. "is that it or am I missing something?" She seemed to be in thought for a while on the other hand Jace was staring at me with his mouth hung open. "Nope, that's pretty much it." She said and then looked at Jace who still had his mouth open like an airplane hangar who hadn't had anything in it for years.

I walked and closed his mouth. "You don't wanna have flies before you have breakfast now do you?" I asked in a sing-song voice, he then shook his head. "Good" Thalia said with a small smile playing her lips. "We better get going back to camp people are going to be wondering where we are. And plus we need to show Jace around now that he's here." I said as Thalia, Jace, the other demigods, and I started walking back to camp