Introduction

June 23, 2013

IMPORTANT!!! READ!!!

CAUTION: These are my thoughts and opinions, and if you do not like, then don't read.There may be inappropriate language or content. If I offend any person, place, or thing, I am apologizing now, and I will say that I didn't mean to.

Dear Readers,

Even though I have no followers, I've decided to make a rant book. Yes, I know that there are, like, a gazillion of these, but I'm making one anyways.

In this rant book, I'll be writing about the stuff that irritates me, or just things I need to talk about and get off my chest. Things from haters to annoying brothers and everything else.

By the way, this won't only be rants, but probably notifications on my other stor(y/ies), questions, or any random thing, haha.

I'm not going to worry too much about all proper grammar (but it will be readable), but the purpose of this story is for you guys to get to know me.

Basically, this is like my diary that I am sharing with random strangers. I'm not writing in a diary because for some peculiar reason, I enjoy typing more.

Anywho, I'll just let you know that this whole thing will be done from my iPhone. No computer, meaning no fancy stuff computers let you use, such as italics and blah, blah, blah. This is saved in my notes so... Yeah, just wanted to put that out there.

Anyway, this is just an introduction explaining what the hell this is.

I only ask you, my dear Readers, that if you comment, don't be mean. These are my thoughts and opinions. If I offend you, I apologize. I didn't mean to. I thank you for your time and listening to my bullshnoggle.

Anywho, I guess this intro is done. I'm about to make a new chapter of this in a sec so...

Bye!

FuhtherMuckersRUs