Hey guys, read this and talk to me

August 5th, 2014 [8.5.14]

Hey y'all.

I've created this for literally no fucking reason. Like legit I never even update. And looking back on the last update you might notice I've changed. Idk man this isn't really rants anymore, it's just going to be my "ain't give no fucks" book. Yeah, that sounds good.

And if you do read this, I wanna say thank you but you don't have to if you don't want. Just making this to write for no reason. But if you read this, feel free to comment what ever, and like pls don't be afraid to talk to me.

I want to make this literally just for me, like I'm just going to be myself in this so grammar and shit and whether or not this has an actual point isn't going to be important to me. But yeah whatevs.

Anyways, it's fucking August and I have literally not done a fucking thing for the entire summer. Like I've been sitting on my bed like a sack of potatoes.

I've got my Netflix, tho.

I just ate pizza.

Taco pizza, to be exact.

It's basically just a regular pizza with taco themed stuff in it like tortilla chips. Mmm.

I'm probably going to type until my battery runs out.

Btw I should mention that my phone "broke", and I lost everything on it along with a chapter to my other story (Tomorrow Will be Kinder). I was so fucking pissed and I've just had no motivation to go and rewrite it. So if you're reading that story I'm sorry peeps. Maybe I'll update sometime.

It's just more so of a hobby rather than a job, so it's not consistent and I update whenever I feel like it. But thank you so much if you're reading it, because I do it all in the notes section on my phone and it's probably shitty and boring but tysm ily all.

Anyways, does anyone here watch teen wolf? No? You should, it's the bomb diggity. It shows on Mondays on MTV at 9 pm central (or whatever time it is in your area). Last nights episode gave me anxiety. Stiles (portrayed by the wonderful Dylan O'Brien) nearly got shot in the head. Sterek 4 lyfe. Malia is hot tho.

Oh, shit. Oops.

Spoiler alert.

Anyways, I'm running out of things to talk about.

I want to be an actress when I grow up, and maybe do some of my own filmmaking. Musician was up there too, but I'm not that talented.

Okay I'm getting bored with this now, so ima go my little munchkins.

...

Should we do something like a question of the day? Yeah, let's start that. If you even made it this far.

QOTD: What do you guys want to do as your career? Sing? Build buildings? Milk cows?

I find it weird how we just grope nipples on a thing that's just a spotted milk horse and we get a good that like 70% of people use daily.

That's bad math right there.

Yeah, it's time to go now.

So, if you've read this far, u the real MVP. Ily.

Please comment and interact with me!

OH! Lightbulb! If you do comment, I'll pick one to be my favorite and mention you or something in the next update. It can be funny or sweet or makes me smile or just downright freaky, anything. And you can ask me questions, too. Or give me topics to talk about (even controversial ones) and themes. See what happens.

And for the record you guys don't have to read the chapters in any chronological order unless you want to it it's important for something.

Okay now I'm actually leaving, I love you all, you all rock, pugs not drugs, don't do anything stupid.

Peace out yo.

-E

p.s. If ur having a bad day check out the vid on the side