CHAPTER 1 Lovestruck

RINGGGGGGG!!!!!
Lexi get up its your first day at Paige high school!!
Aren't you so excited, her mother shouted.
"Sure mom I guess" (not)
If my mom thought ready meant getting made fun of and getting lots of homework is indescribable! Yep my mom is a real Torture! BUT GUESS WHAT IM 17 turning 18 in 2 days!!!!

20 minutes later.
LEXI'S POV.

Mom drives me to school. She can't even find the directions or she is just trying to talk to me about how much fun I'm gonna have. Either way neither will be good. Hopefully I don't humiliate myself in front of a cute boy😂 anyways after I get to school my mom takes me up to the office and the principal introduced the school and the teachers and himself to me. Well I basically missed 1st hour. 2nd hour came along reading, there was this really cut boy I'm there he had short brown hair he was tall and he was wearing a black shirt jeans and a pair of black Jordan's. Omygosh I was staring at him the entire hour when suddenly the teacher looked at me and said "I know your the new kid and all but pay attention there is time after class to stare at boys!! And I was like omg.

After class that kid I was talking about walked up to me I freaked out! He said what's your name in Cameron?
I said "uh- my name is uh Lexi?!" He said so did you just move here? I said yeah, it's actually pretty bad! He said don't worry I'll show you around. My heart jumped out of my skin. Wow not so bad after all the boy that I like might just like me back!!