CHAPTER 2 (Continued)

TUESDAY
Cameron's POV
After reading class I saw this really beautiful girl named Lexie she was so sweet and seemed so amazing. I asked her what's your name my name is Cameron? She said um um hi my name is Lexie. And I said I would show her around she was a total cutie❤️ she was wearing a cute white crop top Jean shorts white high top converse and a messy bun! I stared in awe when I walked away I think I might have a crush.
Ater wards I walked Lexie to her 3rd hour, geography. The teacher was chill but he assigned a lot of work.. The whole time all I could think of was how I bumped into her outside. I couldn't think seriously.

LEXIES POV
Cameron just walked me to my 3rd hour. We talked a little bit but yeah. He asked for my number so why not give it to him! I leave my phone at home all day so it will stay charged! So at about 3:30 I checked my phone and there were 2 messages from cam.
Cam: hey guess who it is its Cameron!
Cam: hey are you gonna text me back?
Me: hey I was hoping you'd text.
Cam:of course not why wouldn't I have?
Me: idk
Cam: oh well I needed to ask you a serious question?
Me: yeah what anything?
Cam: so like I really like you and I wanted to know if you would go out with me?
Me: of course!!

So I found out his last name is Dallas. Gawh he is such a babe! We walked and talked in the hallway in between classes and held hands❤️ when I got home I saved his contact as bae😍 he showed me his phone I was saved as babe😊❤️ he texted me at 3:00am and said I love you. I texted back and said ily2. But then that night at 4:00am I gotta text and that changed everything.
To be continued!