Kai - For You

"Kai-yah!" He turned to you and let out a smile.
"Mwo?" He hugged you as you snuggled inside his chest.
"Bogoshipoo.." You looked at him and saw a red tints on his cheeks. "Mwoya, you're blushing?" You smirked, you do enjoy teasing him.
"WAA! I'M NOT!" He shouted naughtily in my ears as I jumped out from his embrace and hit him playfully.
"You want me to be hurt?" You pretend like you have been shot and hold your chest.
He nodded.
"WAAA! EOMMA KAI HURT ME!" You shouted as he laughed, knowing that your parents aren't home for the weekend.
You continue to joke and tease each other, or maybe it's you teasing him, and not the other way around. And even though he need to hide his hurt feelings, he still managed to smile and make you happy.
Since your happiness, is his happiness.

-------------------

KAI's POV

"Kai-yah," ____ nudge me.
"Eo?"
"Are you free tonight?" She asked.
Mwoya? Is she asking me out? Gosh, I think my hormones are exploding now. She will never know how much I love her more than as a friend.
"Yes, I'm free. Wae?"
"Come to the HiVi! Cafe at six." As she slammed the door, smirking.
I just stood there like a stupid person, in front of her house. I went to the mall straitht afterwards, deciding to take a sip of my favourite Green Tea Latte at Starbucks.

Walking through the shops, my gaze stopped at someone. And that someone also stared at me.
I quickly averted my gaze away. Wake up, Kai. She's only a part of your past.
I turned around, starting walking fast to the opposite direction.
"KAI!"
Heck, she recgonized me.
"Kai," I heard a soft whisper and a hand land on my shoulder. That hand pulled me, making me turn around to see the girl I has ever loved for two years.
"What," I replied coldly. No, I have ____ in my heart now. I'm sorry, Kace.
"Please, we need to talk. I beg you," She pleaded with a sincere feeling, I could clearly saw it in her eyes.
But no.
I shrugged from her grip,
"I'm busy." And started walking away.

-----------------------

"Kai-yah, this is Park Chanyeol, my boyfriend." I could see it right in her eyes.
Yes, she loves him.
And he loves her.
Damn, it hurts.
I can see why _____ love him, he has that nice face, a kind-warm personality, an easy-going one. He's perfect for her. And she's beyond perfect for him.
I can only managed to put a fake smile and a faint,
"Congratulations."
I could see a glint of disappointment in her eyes, "Only that, Kai?"
"Ehm, longlast, then?" My heart broke into million pieces when. I utter those words.
Longlast.
"Kai, are you okay?" She touched my hand but I shrugged it.
Longlast.
Memories. I had a headache and collapsed into darkness.

-------------------

End of Kai's POV.

"Kai, Kai!" You cried. Your best friend, yes, your bestfriend is now lying unconsciously in the hospital.
You felt so hopeless. Doctor said he had a cancer and now his life is in a danger. Great, you can't afford to lose him. No, no. BIG NO.
Suddenly you felt his finger moving. You wiped your eyes from the tears and called him softly.
"Kai?"
"____-ah," He smiled.
"Why don't you tell me.." You started to burst into tears again.
Damn it, you don't know how much he don't want to see you cry in the last minutes of his life.
"I don't want you to worry, you don't need me anymore anyway." He managed to smile.
"What do you mean!? I need you, Kai!"
"Look, ____. You have Chanyeol already. It won't be a big loss if you lose me,".
"NO! Don't talk like that!"
"This is reality, _____. Life isn't a fairy-tale. A princess won't woke up from death just like that after she had her true love kiss. No, this is reality. And you need to be strong. Okay? Do it for me."
"Kai.."
He looked around, seemed to be searching for someone.
"Ah, Chanyeol-shi?"
"N-ne, Kai-shi?"
"May I ask for a favor?"
"Just do anything that you want. This is.. The last minutes of your life anyway," Fortunately you and Kai didn't hear that.
"______, saranghae." He kissed the tip of your head and suddenly his grip loosen.
A long beep is heard.
But you didn't cry this time.
You smiled,
"I'll be strong Kai, for you."

-------

Finalleh an update! And please continue supporting this story and the other ones. Your votes and comments means so much. You didn't know how I smiled stupidly while reading the comments, even though it's just a bit.

"A reader can't read without a writer. A writer can't write without it's readers. They need each other; they'll make a wonderful world with love through writting."

EXO FIGHTING  >_<