Baekhyun / Sehun - Wish

Another shooting star you saw. You quickly closed your eyes and made a wish.
I wish my parents are seeing me now.

Everyday you hoped for nothing but love, and care, the way your parents used to give you. But now it's all gone.
You're in your bestfriend's sweet seventeen birthday party, but instead of partying and drinking crazily like the others would, you choose to sat down and enjoy the fresh air outside of Seolhyun's mansion. You sat down on the soft grass, as a smile gradually showed in your face, seeing the stars shining bright in the dark sky.

And if you like
The way you like that much
Oh baby
You should go and love yourself
And if you think
That I still holdin' on to something
Oh baby
You should go and love yourself

The beautiful voice of a guy woke you up from your own world. You looked to your right─ the source of the voice and it turns out to be Baekhyun.
"Hey, babe." Baekhyun smiled.
"Oppa," A smile escaped your lips and in less than a second, you were captured inside your embrace.
"Why are you here?"
"You know I didn't like crowded places,".
"But it's your bestfriend-"
"I bet she understood."
Then a peaceful silence occurs. You enjoyed it, but your noisy boyfriend, Baekhyun, would easily get bored. So he bid goodbye and walked back inside the mansion.

Meanwhile a pair of eye stared at you from afar, but you didn't noticed. Hurt is clearly seen through her eyes, the girl that used to love him has now moved on. But he haven't.

---------------

3 Years Later.

"Baekhyun-ah!" You shouted excitedly at the phone.
"Eo, wae?" Okay, this is a bad sign.
"Uh, it's okay.."
"Sorry, I'm busy," He said. "I'll call you a- Oppa! Can't you hang up already?! Uh, I'll call you next time. Promise." He hung up.
Isn't that a girl's voice? Damn that jerk. He didn't even remember my birthday.
You thought.

"______!" Your boss shouted. "Stop dazing off and continue working!"
"Ne!"

[Time skip. After work. 9 p.m.]

"Ahjummaaa.." You whined as you walked inside the small, cozy restaurant hidden in a small alley. "Oh, you're her!" The aged ahjumma smiled and welcomed you warmly. She has been a second mom to you ever since. She often visited you in your apartment to bring you food.
There are only some people inside.
"What do you want?"
"Just as usual. Tteokbokki." You grinned.
"Aish.. You never get bored. Arasso. Wait, ehm?" You nodded.

After five minutes..

"Here's your order." You got startled, and quickly look up. Usually it's the ahjumma who will serve the food but now─
It's him.
He quickly look away. You stared at him for awhile, then realized you didn't give him the money yet.
"Oh, here." You handed a fresh pile of money.
"Thankyou. Here's the change." But his hands hit the bowl and the tteokbokki met the cold surface of the metal table.

"Aish, Sehun-ah! You should be more careful!" Suddenly the ahjumma enter the scene and scold her son. Meanwhile Sehun said nothing and continue staring at you. Suddenly you felt these butterflies again.
What the-?! No, ____. He cheated on you.
Your mind spoke.
But Baekhyun cheated too!
Your heart defended.
You shook your head, and smiled.
"It's okay ahjumma. Just keep the money," You said.

[The Next Day]
Hil-Gong Apartment. Saturday, 9 p.m.

The bell rang and you quickly rushed to open the door.
"Yes-" But it's a tall guy you knew.
"What happened, S-Sehun?" It's been a long time since you utter his name.
He dropped the box in his hands and pulled you inside an embrace. You tried to push him but he's way stronger than you.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I never-"
"Enough, Sehun. We broke up. And that's it."
He sadly eyed you and before you knew it tears started forming in both yours and his eyes. You need each other but you guys just don't know how to say it.

"Then I hope you changed your mind." He put the box in your hands and walked away. You closed the apartment door and opened the box. A smile quickly formed as you saw two portions of tteokbokki inside. You opened the first white envelope.

______, it's me.
Haha. It's like the song teenagers like nowadays─ Hello by Delle or Leda? Something like that. :D
This is the tteokbokki you like. One pack extra for my apology behalf my son's action last night. Sorry. Sometime's he's silly.
I don't know what happened to him actually, but nah. It's fine.
Hope you like the rice-cake!

p.s:
Here's my new number. My husband bought me a new phone a few days ago. :)
+xxxxxxxxxxxx

You dialed the number on your iPhone's screen and she picked up.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Ne, ahjumma."
"Can we meet?"
"Oh, I just want to talk."
"Okay, 12 pm at XXX Cafe?"
"Ne, I'll look forward to see you there."

And you hung up.

------------

"So.. He skipped classes in college and went home drunk every night?" You gasped.
"Ne.. So I tried to stop him. I forced him to help me at work. Well, he changed a bit now. But last night he turned silent again,". Mrs.Oh sighed.

Sehun-ah.. Mianhae.

"Ne, thankyou ahjumma. I'll see you next time." You smield, bowed, and left.
You walked aimlessly down the street, only Sehun is in your mind.
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Your mind kept thinking.
Then a guy bumped into you.
"B-baekhyun?"
"Oh! ____-ah!" He out a grin. "Let's go to the mall!" He grabbed your right hand before you could even answer.
"Wait." A stern voice said as someone grabbed your left hand.
You both looked and..
"Sehun?" You guys chorused.
You turned to Baekhyun-
"You knew Sehun!"
"Ehm.. That's.."
"He's my step-brother," Sehun said sternly. "His father forced my mother to marry him."

"Ehm, let's go. ____." Baekhyun tried to change the topic and started dragging you away from Sehun.
"Wait." Sehun said again. "Me or him?"

Your heartbeat increased. Finally your wish is answered after three years.

---------

I know this chapter isn't that good. But hope you enjoy it!
And once again, the winner is up to you.
Will you choose Baekhyun or Sehun?
xD

Answer in comment!