Emotions Run High

Happy Reading!!!

Bella POV

It was Friday and the rest of the week was rather uneventful. We never saw Percy again not did we find any more information about him to find him. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find him in this small town, but each time one of the boys thought they found the scent it would disappear. They decided to give up until we saw Percy again, maybe have one of the other's follow us. It would be best if it were Esme, because she had the most computer skills and could hack into the school's registration if needed. Jacob, Nessie, Edward, Alice, and myself were getting ready to go visit Charlie. He and Sue had invited us over for dinner. Alice decided she wanted to tag along since Jasper and Emmett decided that they wanted to compete in hunting. We had to take the new Acadia for all of us to fit, someone was really bulky, Jacob. Anyway we made our way to Charlie's and Sue's since they got married seven months ago. It was a little weird at first when they announced their engagement, well for Leah and I more than anyone. Seth was happy and Jacob thought it was hilarious. Although Leah had become closer after the Volturi, she still had always kept to the shadows as much as she could, though always polite. When the engagement was announced she tried her best to be more interactive. It was decided that politely respecting each other was the best way to go. Currently Leah and Seth were at away with other family.

"Can we turn off this shit," Jacob said as Taylor Swift came on. (Anybody get the joke here?)

"Watch your language," Edward told him. Nessie giggled as the two males had a stare off. I sighed, thankful that I was driving or Edward wouldn't be paying attention to the road. As we pulled into the drive I noticed a blue Prius sitting in the drive way of the house next to Charlie's. Someone had finally moved in. We got out and made out way into the house. A nice aroma filled the house as Sue was cooking for four of them.

"Hello," Nessie called. Charlie appeared immediately. I giggled. He loved her to death.

"Nessie!" He caught her in a bear hug causing her to go into a fit of laughter.

"Hey no love for me Dad?" He looked at me with a smile.

"Of course honey." We hugged too and when we parted he saw Alice.

"Alice I heard your store is doing really good. Congratulations."

"Thank you Charlie."

"Stop holding them at the door way Charlie," Sue called from the kitchen.

"Sorry," he called and let us fully into the house. Sue was doing in awesome job keeping it clean. She even convinced him to redo my old room into a guest room. We gathered in the kitchen where Sue was cooking chicken from the smell of it.

"Hello Sue," I said as we walked in. She turned and smiled at all of us. Unlike her daughter she finally felt comfortable with all of us, well the Cullen family.

"Hey everyone. I hope Nessie and Jacob are hungry I made plenty."

"You should know that I am always hungry," Jacob teased. Though it was true, he was a bottomless pit when it came to food. Everyone laughed as his comment. Though only the four were eating we all sat down and started to chat. Jacob and Nessie talked about school, Alice talked about her shop, Charlie about the station, Sue about La Push, and Edward and I about school. We left out about Percy however, no need to involve them.

"Hey Charlie saw that you have new neighbors, how are they," Edward finally asked.

"They are very nice."

"Their names are Paul and Sally Blofis," Sue said.

"Hey that's our English teacher," Nessie said excitedly. "Mom, Dad can we go stop by and say help please!" She gave us her puppy dog eyes. I knew Edward could never say no, so it wasn't a surprise when he told her yes.