Who are you ?¿

I tiptoe down the stairs and long behold there's the man who had proposed to me 3 weeks ago. Poor thing has been sick for ages and yet he spent all his work money on a fucking 1.6 thousand ring instead of doctor appointments and medicine to get him better.
"Not doing well babe...?" I approached him with caution as I placed my hand on his shoulder and rubbed it gently. He gave me a nod of disregard and sighed huskily. 
"Can I please take you to the doct-"
He turned around placing his index finger to my lips and gave me a simple nod 'no'.
"You need the.." His eyes darted towards me in a glare and I looked down shamefully knowing I shouldn't have said anything. He leaned down kissing the top of my head before walking upstairs and disappearing into our back bedroom.
"Why do you shut me out.." I whispered as I grabbed a blanket from our magazine organizer and laid on the couch not bothering to go back to bed as I stared at my wedding ring.

I woke up the next morning to a beautiful sun and instantly got up serving myself and Letova a cup of coffee.
"I'm sorry." I turned around shocked in astonishment from his words in a week.
"D-don't be sorry for anyt-" he pulled me close kissing me passionately fondling my hip with his hand and began biting my bottom lip. I let out a reluctant moan and smiled at his playful ways.
"Great to have you back babe..." I smiled as he flashed his own smile and cupped my cheek gently as I climbed on top of him and giggles as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"Babe it's been ages since you've talked and you've been driving me-"
"Crazy? I understand that. But I've taken up your idea and I got some medicine.." He smiles proudly as I turned my head to the side confused.
"Medicine..? From where?  At such short notice? You would've needed a doctors appointment.." I asked him slowly as he took my hand and led me upstairs placing me on our bed as he laid with me in the sunlight and we ended up laying there for a hour playing with each other's hair and touching each other lovingly.
"It's.. Medical marijuana.." He confessed and i shot up with my eyes widening.
"What..?" I asked him boldly.
"Medical marijuana.. Stressing the medical part princess.." He said smiling as he kissed my head and I didn't know what to say.
"H-how the FUCK did you get medical marijuana.?!" I asked a bit more demanding this time and growled.
"Tiger two face..relax baby doll.. I have a card for it and I just didn't know how-"
"You've been silent for weeks and this is what you have to tell me?! Your taking drugs to feel better?!" He obviously knew my grandmother had a drug overdose and yet he was doing this.
"I'm strictly against marijuana and you-"
"Dammit listen please.. I just need to-"
"Please.. I just.. I can't do this right now.." I got up and out of bed forcing on a pair of leggings, a loose black stripped t shirt and a pair of tennis shoes. He really did this to me.. God if I could fly id fly from the problems I have in America.
"Who are you Letova..." I whispered