Morning Sunshine.Chapter 2

It's so frustrating for me apparently to stay mad at one person.. It could be anyone.. ANYONE. Fuck even my guardian but I damn well know I couldn't keep up the 'I hate you' act forever. It was so hard for me at least as a kid growing up trying to find the balance of right and wrong, like most people I went against my better judgment. Leaving me to the person I am today. But.. I don't ever regret it.
"You can't stay mad at me forever.." Letova interrupted my train of thought and I turned back looking as he massages my shoulder making me give out a hesitant moan of relief. He'd been doing this for twenty minutes and he was being very patient, brought me flowers. Cooked lunch. Everything..
"I know I can't stay mad.. How could I stay mad at you especially.?" I asked him turning back giving him a small shrug and smile.
"After all you rescued me from myself  two years ago"
"Three years.. Love.." He said chuckling as he gave up being patient and skunked his arms around my waist classically rubbing my thighs as I shook my head and pleaded giggly.
"Y- your forgiven your forgiven!!" I pleaded laughing as he tossed me to the bed pinning my arms and legs as I struggled to break free from his exotic ways.
"Now that your not mad at me.." He said getting comfortable as he laid his head on my breasts and I rubbed his back and neck like a child.
"Mm.. I didn't say that but.. I don't know exactly what to think of what happened you know.." I protested softly as I ran my fingers through his hair.
"I understand that your aunt died from a.. You know but.. It could help me.. Prevent scoliosis-"
"Does it really?" I asked sarcastically in total disbelief of doctors thinking marijuana would help scoliosis.
"Yes really Lucida.." He said slightly impatient, I hate it when he said my real name. I tossed to the side letting his head clunk against my ribs and buried my face into the blanket.
"Princess please.. I do not feel like arguing.." He pleaded as I sat up and tilted my head to the side and smiled.
"Okay okay... Y.... Your free.." I said smiling as I leaned in planting my lips upon on his as he swirled his tongue in the corner of my lip.
"Mmm.. There's my baby.. On a positive note.. Morning sunshine.." He said grinning as he stood me up and spun me around gracefully. 
"Morning sunshine.." I chimed back as I yanked on his hand all the way down the stairs and grabbed a box of organic kale chips and some healthy popcorn chips   We decided cuddling would be our only  and best method to ever making up so we spent half the dark gloomy morning watching American Television and snacked on our healthy delicacies until I curled up in his lap and eventually fell asleep.
"M-Mmm..." I shivered as I found myself suddenly in a white room with a surgery table and a woman like figure having her back to me as her neck and ears dripped with blood.  I gasped as I began walking a learns by terror and hitched as I felt myself course through pain and irony shock as I looked down to see my entire body lodged into a wall of nails. I screamed for help as my blood dripped down to the floor and yelped as I felt a jolt in my shoulders.
"LUCID!"  Letova! My sweet love Letova!
"B-baby...!" I sobbed as I instantly his warm right packed body and realized it was all a terrible nightmare.. Terrible.. Terrible.. Nightmare...  I looked at his face and saw a nail lodged in his neck as I looked down at my body covered with his jugular blood.