Chapter 1

----
Authors note-
I'm sorry in advance. This story will most likely be terrible but I'm just going to write.

If you don't like it or if you like it please let me know at the end of this chapter by commenting.

It would mean the world to me.

Enjoy :)
---
Chapter 1
•••
Morgan's point of view
•••

As I walked into school on Monday morning I went straight to my locker. I got my things, and went to class.

A lot of people were staring at me and I didn't understand why. Personally I didn't care.

When I sat down I noticed why everyone was staring and laughing at me.

My skirt was up in the back. I stood up and fixed it.

---
Lunch time
---

My best friend Leah ran over to my locker smiling.

"Morgan you look amazing!"

I looked down at what I had on. A simple white shirt, denim jacket, floral skirt, brown wedges, bracelets, and earrings with my blonde hair falling flat.

"Thanks Leah."

I really had no idea what she was talking about but that could be a good thing sometimes.

---
Later that day
---

I walked in my house and heard my brother to one of his friends.

"The problem with Morgan is that she doesn't know that she is pretty." His friend said.

"I'm home!" I yelled as I walked upstairs to my room.

My brother is about an hour older than me. He uses it as his advantage all the time.

When I got to my room I closed the door and put on flannel pajama pants and a white t-shirt.

I laid on my bed and watched tv.

---
About an hour later
---

My brother came into my room quietly because he thought I was asleep.

"Morgan." He whispered. "Morgan."

I rolled over and looked at him. "yeah?"

"You were screaming in your sleep again. Go eat or drink something real quick."

I nodded and got up. I started screaming in my sleep once mom died.

She was shot in front of me and I was beat almost to death.

Once in the kitchen I drank a cup of milk before going upstairs to do my homework.

When I finished my homework I crawled into bed and was about to fall asleep but my brother walked in.

"Morgan?"

"Yes Jake?"

"Are you okay tonight?"

"I should be."

"I will be on the chair in your room in case if you're not."

"Okay." I mumbled before falling asleep.

•••
Authors note:

I know it's a short chapter and a lot of things are left unanswered but that's the point.

If you like this book please vote.

Any ideas or personal comments about it message me on here.
•••
453 words
•••